Anne has been hospitalized

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne, I know it stinks to stay in bed all the time, and I would probably crawl to my computer if that was my only option. . .

Please listen to your doctor and Alpha, who sounds like a wonderful guy! Take care so you can come back and join us soon.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Alpha, thanks for the update!!!

Anne, sit tight & you can visit with us on Monday, once you get your laptop.

So glad to hear that everyone is well

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne:

You'd better get back to that bed, and I mean pronto! If any of us catches you posting, we will mutiny and take over the site. You will be busted right back to the rank of kitten and will need a note from your husband before you are allowed to post.

Now, go! I mean business!

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EEEK! Anne! Stay in bed lady!!!! You don't have too much longer.. Monday you can be back here chatting with us. I know bedrest must suck really bad.. but it really is for the best.
for you and the baby! Get better and stay in bed!

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deb25 - that is a good thought! No more left to say.......
I bet Anne feels like she has 1,000+ mommies all scolding her!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Anne & Alpha :angel2:

It's so good to see two people that love each other so much!!!
You are both so blessed!

Love &,

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Anne,

Get your pretty tush back to bed, and that's an order (from the bully according to Catarina). You need to take care of our niece/nephew. Monday is only 2 days away. Then you can post in the lap (no pun intended) of luxury on your new laptop.

We care and want you to listen to your doctor. Bad Anne, bad (*shaking pointed finger at you*). Now slink back to bed like a good little girl.

We love you!

Donna

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne,

You have the rest of your life to be on the internet, just wait a few days for the sake of the little one.

You know what? I have a laptop and wireless internet access (Apple iBook with combo dvd / cdrw drive and an Airport card with DSL). That means I am laying on my back in bed typing this right now. I don't know what the situation is where you are, but once you try this, you'll never want to sit at your desk again!

kathy70005

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dear Anne,
I am praying for your speedy recovery. Clarise and I feel we have found a new friend(you) on thw cat site,
Bunches of love
Kathy and her precious kitty Clarise from New Orleans

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

(I beg forgiveness for going a little bit off the subject
)
KittyFoot; That laptop sounds like "exactly" what I need to accompany me on the Wonder Bed!
Are they "terribly expensive" ?

TLK _V_

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anne...you know we all love and worry about you so much!!! Please don't get online till the doctor says it is okay! And no sneaking!