anna nicole smith rip

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the baby might be better off without her, she was one messed up woman. I wouldn't doubt that it was a drug overdose that killed her.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Honestly? I think that if people OTHER than Anna Nicole and/or her family are raising her, that this child just MIGHT have a chance at having a better life now!

I was more concerned about Anna raising her!

I used to watch Anna's TV show - it was like a car accident, and I just couldn't NOT watch it - and was horrified by how drugged out she always was. She was inarticulate most of the time, and had severe emotional issues.

I seriously hope that this child now has a chance to grow up in a more healthy environment.
But I DO feel badly that she now has no mother.
I agree with this. Also i'm wondering who will get the baby because Anna refused to have dna tests to prove paternity several times. I'm wondering if they'll do one now. I heard earlier today that the "Trim Spa" weight loss pills she was on might have been responsible for her death. But i wouldn't be surprised if they found other things in her system though- she always seemed stoned every time she appreared on tv. I was never a fan of her. But i will say that my heart goes out to that innocent little baby. I hope everyone does what is in the best interest to help the baby.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

You know, people mess up and make mistakes all the time... Anna Nicole was an odd and troubled person who made decisions that may not have made everyone happy, but she was still young and I find it very sad that any chance she had of showing the world that there was more to her is gone. My heart broke for her when her son died because despite what she has done, the pain she felt during that ordeal was real. I felt that going through that, and the birth of her daughter could have had a big impact on her life... but we will never know.

I find it terribly sad when people die and others act as though it was no big loss. Another thought, is that we can only judge her by what the media told us of her... that information is always questionable at best.
Ditto.
Having drug problems doesn't make a someone a horrible person, either. People are people, no matter what their faults are.

My heart goes out to her family and her baby. She was one of those people that was famous for being famous... I hope she is at rest now.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

She was one of those people that was famous for being famous... I hope she is at rest now.
Kinda like Paris Hilton..oh GOD..can you imagine that thing breeding!?!?!?

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Interesting comment I saw on a blog today...

"1. She taught me that life is lot more fun if you occasionally abandon your self-awareness.

2. She was convinced that supernatural beings in her home were physically attracted to her (is that confidence or lunacy? I don't care, she had the guts to say it out loud.)

3. She was the funny, messy dark side of the American Dream.

4. She made me laugh. At her, with her, whatever. She made me laugh a LOT."

I think that sums up my feelings about her.