Anna - My new Bengal girl

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's very beautiful. I'm so glad she & Furrari have made friends. They look so content together.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very very sweet. I hope that we get to see more
of those two.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For those who commented on the size difference - Furrari is 16 years old and weighs only 10 lbs. and Miss Anna just turned 1 year old last month and weighs seven lbs. There is quite a bit of difference in coat and bone structure between the two.

Furrari has CRF and it has been a battle since January to put more/keep weight on him. The vet was pleased with 10 lbs (weighed last Saturday). At his prime he weighed 14 lbs of solid muscle. He is a big boy and maybe part Maine Coon. I
my old man cat.

Oh, yes, I think Miss Anna's rossettes are just amazing! I had only seen pictures of Bengals (like Kia Bengals absolutely gorgeous babies!) but never one in purrson. Her coat feels like the finest silk. Can you tell I've fallen for her as much as Furrari has?

She and Eli (also known as Elija Blue-eyes) love to chase each other up and down the hall, from the cat room to my bedroom and back. Ever notice that a seven lb. cat galloping on a hardwood floor sounds like it weighs a ton?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here's a picture of Eli so he doesn't feel left out.
Sorry for the blur.