Animal Crossing

starjam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

Hey ladies, look what I found in my back yard!

A WALKING STICK!!!
Wow, how cute!!! I've never seen one in real life. Looks just like the game. Did you have your net ready

I never did catch a tarantula in my town, but I did catch one is real life, just walking across the street! (I gently picked it up and put it on the side of the road!)

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohh that reminds me...

I have seen the Arapaima - I saw it last year in Malaysia and I didn't even realise it until I saw the photos the other day!
It is HUGE!!!

An arowana:

A gar:

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Its awsome to see real pics of some of these bugs... though... it does make me feel just a tad bit obsessed
Yeah...I saw a dragonfly in real life a while ago. i wondered where my net was!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG how addicted am I???

I have been buying the lollies every day for Jack - then last night I had a dream that I was at some park, armed with lollies and looking for Jack!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh man - Halloween!!!! That may be enough to get me back on AC tomorrow... But I REALLY ned to study.... arghhh!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh man - Halloween!!!! That may be enough to get me back on AC tomorrow... But I REALLY ned to study.... arghhh!
OMG I forgot about Halloween - I'm like 3 days behind!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am off to an halloween evening so I thought I would change the time and play the game. It is SO much fun!

A couple of tips:

- if the Jack runs towards you - RUN! It is one of the villagers in disguise and if you don't give them a lolly, they turn your head into a pumpkin. Jack does not walk towards you - that is how you know it is him.
- if your head gets turned into a pumpkin, take it off right away because if you get caught by another villager, they will turn your lolly into a jack in the box..giving you less lollies to give to Jack.

I think that is all.

labyrinth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't played in probably about 2 months, and logged on today just for Halloween! I bought a candy from Nook's but one of the villagers stole it from me

Where can I get more?

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
haha i got a few things off jack but my candy got changed a couple of times

i already got a mushroom table woohoo

i wont be online on it till the 20th though

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright all my AC friends and foes!!! I am officially announcing my Animal Crossing comeback. Sometime this evening, I will be getting back on! We are at a far enough spot with the house that I can get on and not feel bad to take an hour or two (or three) for myself. I know my flowers will be dead, and my chicks hair will be terrible, but I am prepared for the hurtin'!
I'll post in here when I know that I will be getting on, I hope to meet up with everyone!

So... should I keep my hair a mess or just post a pic of it all nasty?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Alright all my AC friends and foes!!! I am officially announcing my Animal Crossing comeback. Sometime this evening, I will be getting back on! We are at a far enough spot with the house that I can get on and not feel bad to take an hour or two (or three) for myself. I know my flowers will be dead, and my chicks hair will be terrible, but I am prepared for the hurtin'!
I'll post in here when I know that I will be getting on, I hope to meet up with everyone!

So... should I keep my hair a mess or just post a pic of it all nasty?

Post a before and after pic!

Can't wait to play tonight! (unless its during house... then, sorry he wins!)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Post a before and after pic!

Can't wait to play tonight! (unless its during house... then, sorry he wins!)
I won't be on til probably after 10 mountain time, but I do need to work on some homework, so why not work on homework AND AC? LOL