Animal Crossing

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, the blue light only comes on when there's someone to talk to. Sometimes I walk away to come back to a blue light and I say, "who's there?" My DH thinks I'm nuts!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I finally caught that pesky petaltail! And got the golden net!

Now what do I do with myself??

I'm collecting the lollies for halloween. I am looking forward to seeing what happens.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
haha nice one hun

ill be back on in a few days depends if i can get my back to behave i swear i feel like a 80 year old in a 23 year olds body at the mo again

i think i have caught all the bugs and fish i can at the moment for only having it 3 weeks hehe

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

haha nice one hun

ill be back on in a few days depends if i can get my back to behave i swear i feel like a 80 year old in a 23 year olds body at the mo again

i think i have caught all the bugs and fish i can at the moment for only having it 3 weeks hehe
Have you been to this website: http://accf.wikispaces.com/

It has all the information you need for AC - including checklists for all the bugs, fish, etc.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

I'm sorry!!!! I really wanted to send it to you, I have issues, lol
shall we just blame the hormones :p

its a great link actualy very informative

im dodging on before i go to work

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well ive been trying to catch bees and spiders but i havent managed but i ended up getting the petal tail, ants and a violin beetle today woohoo

starjam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, I finally got my petaltail!!! The funny part, right after i caught my one, I saw 2 more! (of which I couldn't catch!) I called my son over to my town, and he caught 2! Since then, I've not seen any others!

Now my next goal, a tarantula! In my town it's August 24, so I'm running out of time again. If I don't catch one by the weekend, it'll be time for more time travel, maybe go back to August 2000!

Was wondering if anyone maybe has a cabin dresser?? That's the only thing I'm missing in the cabin series. I've got a pretty big catalog, maybe I can find that special piece you're missing.

And, if you like, if you need some August bugs or fish, you're welcome to come and catch all you want!

Please PM me, if your interested! Thanks

starjam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Danielle!! Thanks so much for the cabin dresser, my house looks so great
Can't wait for Sunday now

Thanks for telling me about making trails too! I now have a trail of Tortimer's into my house

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
when i caught mine i had been sitting for a while with it just running in the back ground and was on the computer and i saw an odd dragonfly so i went to investigate and i caught it and it said petal tail so i was over the moon haha

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wish I had time to play - I have an assignment on mass spectrometry due tomorrow and I am nowhere near halfway through