Animal Crossing

starjam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi guys!

So, has any one ever caught- or even SEEN- a petaltail dragon fly? I've been searching and searching (yes, even changed back to August to try again!) and haven't even caught a glimpse of one!

If you have, when and where??

Thanks!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarJam

Hi guys!

So, has any one ever caught- or even SEEN- a petaltail dragon fly? I've been searching and searching (yes, even changed back to August to try again!) and haven't even caught a glimpse of one!

If you have, when and where??

Thanks!
Yep, I have seen one but never caught one. It is quite big and so easy to miss. I am so frustrated with that one bug, its the last one I need to catch and I can never seem to find it.

The time to catch it is between 4pm-7pm. Such a short window!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

why not?
you need to tell us how you caught it LOL
Sorry about that...had a little scare...just realized my ring was missing its diamond! Hubby found it though...whew!

Anyway...I went to visit Danielle, and I had just gotten there and a petaltail flew right up to me so I grabbed it. But she had been chasing it for a long time and had just cornered it and I stole it right from under her nose.
I felt so bad!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Sorry about that...had a little scare...just realized my ring was missing its diamond! Hubby found it though...whew!

Anyway...I went to visit Danielle, and I had just gotten there and a petaltail flew right up to me so I grabbed it. But she had been chasing it for a long time and had just cornered it and I stole it right from under her nose.
I felt so bad!
oh oops! I don't blame you for feeling bad!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

LOL, now when she's hunting something rare, she says, "stay away from..." wherever!!!

How much more do you need to catch? I barely have time to play AC these days and its usually in the mornings for about 10 minutes to water my plants and to hit that rock for bells.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

How much more do you need to catch? I barely have time to play AC these days and its usually in the mornings for about 10 minutes to water my plants and to hit that rock for bells.
Well, I never could get a tarantula so I'm out of luck until next summer for that. But I did get all the fish!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL, now when she's hunting something rare, she says, "stay away from..." wherever!!!
Don't worry, i'm over it, esp since I FINALLY got one!

It was the same situation as Kim, the one I finally got just flew right up to me! The three others I had seen just kept darting into trees.

Good luck!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

Don't worry, i'm over it, esp since I FINALLY got one!

It was the same situation as Kim, the one I finally got just flew right up to me! The three others I had seen just kept darting into trees.

Good luck!
Oh good!
I guess I just have to wait. I will probably take a break from my 34 page lab report at 4pm and try and catch that pesky petaltail!