Animal Crossing

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, one more chapter of my textbook, then I'm getting on! I think I've done enough to be able to get a code now to visit people

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I get so excited that I run!

I love the way the people run out, with their bums wiggling, its SO cute!

I won't be on until later today, I hope I am in time!!!!

Pami - Rasher is the pig in my town, he is the resident bad guy

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I get so excited that I run!

I love the way the people run out, with their bums wiggling, its SO cute!

I won't be on until later today, I hope I am in time!!!!

Pami - Rasher is the pig in my town, he is the resident bad guy
Rasher!!!
Did you make that up, or was that already his name?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Rasher!!!
Did you make that up, or was that already his name?
No, they come with their names already attached to them.
They are quite clever with the names too!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my friend code!

I'm going to PM it to SwampWitch, but I'll be on for a little bit, if anyone wants to swap codes.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I realised the day of the week was Sunday, so checked the date settings, and it had the year wrong!

I fixed it, and when I went back to play, it told me it hadn't seen me in a year! Good news is that the trees I planted have grown, and I now have peaches, apples and coconuts (thanks Kellye!), but the bad news is that I have weeds everywhere, and my hair is a mess!
My hair is all pokey outy - I hope that settles down soon, I can't be seen in public like that

I definitely need a USB keyboard - typing was sooooo slow!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I realised the day of the week was Sunday, so checked the date settings, and it had the year wrong!

I fixed it, and when I went back to play, it told me it hadn't seen me in a year! Good news is that the trees I planted have grown, and I now have peaches, apples and coconuts (thanks Kellye!), but the bad news is that I have weeds everywhere, and my hair is a mess!
My hair is all pokey outy - I hope that settles down soon, I can't be seen in public like that

That is indeed a bonus - instant fruit!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I enjoyed running around in Sarah's city last night before the time warp.

For some reason I thought everyone's towns were set up the same. Sarah you may need go into the city and see the salon lady to fix your hair.

Also I'm not sure if you know but the wardrobe can be opened and you can store extra items in there as well.

Oh and the usb keyboard is amazing.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
StarJam;2550010 said:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I had a lot of fun and learned a lot more things, (like how to make paths) and got tons of new things.

QUOTE]

Wow, sounds like you guys had a great time! It's certainly fun to go see other towns and check out other houses
I've never heard of making paths, can you tell me how to do that? Sounds very cute
Basically with the paths, you just walk or run where you want the path to show.. We all have snow so it clears the snow away and shows ground. You have to do it a lot though, won't just show instantly. Really cool though, Her whole town had nice paths to follow!

Originally Posted by Bella713

It was fun I would have loved to go to Kellye's town if Joey didn't freak out about whatever was in the yard, while we were playing, he sprayed the couch and kept pacing and growling so I had to go

Pam's town is SO NICE
My DH plays too, he has his own character named Dufus

Looking forward to visiting again
I think maybe in a few weeks my DH might make a character too.. Just have to keep on him!

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh I so can't wait, this is going to be fun.

What do all your DHs say now that you have more of a life with TCSers than RL friends?
I've already been that way for a long time!
But he gets a kick out of it, when I say "Kellye's here!!" And he's like... "Is that the one from NZ?" So he's paying attention and getting to play with people from all over is just plain COOL!

Originally Posted by Pami

Oh that was so much fun!!! I love Helen's Snowman room, that was really cool. I cant wait for us all to do it again.
Kellye runs all over the place, she had me cracking up.
Also when she would enter each town, as she was walking in and everything stops, as she comes through the gates, with her pink ponytails and heart shaped glasses, it was so cute, it was funny

Kellye, Rasher from your town wrote me wanting to know if Im talking about his town now that Im back in mine.

I sent you guys gifts, let me know if you get them. Helen and I have issues with gifts getting there
When I get on, I will let you know.. I did taxes last night and didn't get on at all!
it was traumatizing!
Yeah, I love her look so much!
I had one of the animals from Lindas town like follow me all over town and then mailed me too! It was kinda funny!

I fixed it, and when I went back to play, it told me it hadn't seen me in a year! Good news is that the trees I planted have grown, and I now have peaches, apples and coconuts (thanks Kellye!), but the bad news is that I have weeds everywhere, and my hair is a mess! My hair is all pokey outy - I hope that settles down soon, I can't be seen in public like that

Well, now we know some of the effects of time travel. Bad hair!!! I don't know.. it's risky!

Originally Posted by snosrap5

For some reason I thought everyone's towns were set up the same. Sarah you may need go into the city and see the salon lady to fix your hair.

Also I'm not sure if you know but the wardrobe can be opened and you can store extra items in there as well.

Oh and the usb keyboard is amazing.
It is cool how the towns are different... I like... I think Kellye's town, maybe is was Linda's town.... It had a TON of streams to fish in! Pretty cool! And to see the different states of development in each... as some of us are newer than others! That's cool.. Like Nooks keeps upgrading! After my spinning class at the Y tonight, I will probably get one and see if maybe my fruit has grown and I will post and let everyone know I'm on again and maybe do some visiting!

I do love using the keyboard too, though I want the Wii Speak, though DH was like... "if you get that, then they could hear me talking too right now? And I'm like yeah! He says, then you're sticking with the keyboard!"
We sit in the same room, and most of the time, I play while we're talking about crap from the day or he's on the phone with his mom or he's doing stuff on the computer... sooo..... I don't know if I'd get the wii speak now!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I do love using the keyboard too, though I want the Wii Speak, though DH was like... "if you get that, then they could hear me talking too right now? And I'm like yeah! He says, then you're sticking with the keyboard!"
We sit in the same room, and most of the time, I play while we're talking about crap from the day or he's on the phone with his mom or he's doing stuff on the computer... sooo..... I don't know if I'd get the wii speak now!
We have the wii speak and Sarah said she could hear us talking. You should have seen my 15 years old face when he read that she could hear him.
I'm not sure but I don't think he said anything else.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm glad you didn't see my bad hair! I don't think I have a salon lady. I may have to visit nd see the one in your town

We have the wii speak and Sarah said she could hear us talking. You should have seen my 15 years old face when he read that she could hear him.
That was funny - I assumed you knew I could hear you
It was even funnier after I told you and you kept forgetting and saying "tell Sarah....", when I could hear you saying it

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm glad you didn't see my bad hair! I don't think I have a salon lady. I may have to visit nd see the one in your town
The salon is in the city - you catch the bus there. Do you see a platform in front of your town gate? That is the bus stop - read the thing on the top and it will ask you if you want to go to the city.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

It was even funnier after I told you and you kept forgetting and saying "tell Sarah....", when I could hear you saying it
Have you taken the bus to your city? If not go to your bus stop in front of your gate, read the sign and a bus will take you into town.

I had the wii controls and he had the key board. It was weird to know you could hear me but I couldn't hear you.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's what hubby is worried of! He TALKS A LOT!! and most of the time, he's being a smart butt!

That's cute!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

The salon is in the city - you catch the bus there. Do you see a platform in front of your town gate? That is the bus stop - read the thing on the top and it will ask you if you want to go to the city.
Ooooh I thought that was just there for show... haha

I'm going to be on in about 10 minutes

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am on gates are open if anyone wants to visit.

Tank in my town was asking for Jilly earlier, saying he wants to visit with her again and that she was a smartypants and maybe she liked his biceps

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will there once Jim figures out what the deal with the wifi is.... see you guys soon.