Animal Crossing

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

I must have missed you!

I'm on now with my gates open (after 4pm and supprise supprise, its raining), but I'll be doing work so if anyone wants to come and play just PM me
LOL I am working on my research proposal - is Katie in your town? She won't turn up if the gates are open so let me know and I will open my gates so you can bring her to me.

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

LOL I am working on my research proposal - is Katie in your town? She won't turn up if the gates are open so let me know and I will open my gates so you can bring her to me.
Yeah I have her, I'll close my gates and go get her, so we can reunite them

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My internet has been broken all day. Resorting to using the iPhone and standing in the corner of the house where I can access free wifi when I need to use the internet

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

My internet has been broken all day. Resorting to using the iPhone and standing in the corner of the house where I can access free wifi when I need to use the internet
Oh that sucks!!! Is the ISP down or just yours?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

That really stinks! hope it gets fixed really soon!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Oh that sucks!!! Is the ISP down or just yours?
It's our crazy home network. DH was out all day so I couldn't do anything. As it turned out, all we had to do was pull the power cable out of the main server and plug it in again to restart everything...
So it's working now.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm doing my morning ACing, and it's only 8:20am in my town and raining, so I'm getting great fishing. Will stay on until another 40 minutes until Nooks opens

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

Anyone on tonight?
I don't know if I will be able to come on tonight - I am still working on my research proposal and I have a lab due tomorrow.

Have fun.