Animal Crossing

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Now I may be the only person who spends 12,000 bells on a King Tut mask but...

It's a pain in the butt to wear! It's quite a big mask and my poor little person keeps falling over in it
At first I was confused, then I realised it was due to the mask, and it was cute seeing my person splat onto their face all the time and pick herself up, then it just got annoying...

So don't but it - borrow mine if you want to! I've changed back into my doctor's outfit

Oh and I finally have more time to play now - yay! So I finally caught a frog today - that was exciting!

Edit: I found a post by someone else complaining about the same thing with their mask but they have pics. Read their whole post - it's quite funny, and you will probably understand my pain
King Tut mask post
LOL! I bought the King Tut mask as well and had the same problem!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That mask is hilarious. I want to get one and send it to my niece

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I was gonna tell you the same thing. I think they disappear when the gate's open, or vice versa...
Ahh... And what did I say.... I'll give you one guess where the heck I am at right now!

YUP WORK!!!!
I'll see if I can get on late tonight... I'll check here first and hopefully we can get the crying kitty home!

Now I may be the only person who spends 12,000 bells on a King Tut mask but...

It's a pain in the butt to wear! It's quite a big mask and my poor little person keeps falling over in it
At first I was confused, then I realised it was due to the mask, and it was cute seeing my person splat onto their face all the time and pick herself up, then it just got annoying...

So don't but it - borrow mine if you want to! I've changed back into my doctor's outfit

Oh and I finally have more time to play now - yay! So I finally caught a frog today - that was exciting!

Edit: I found a post by someone else complaining about the same thing with their mask but they have pics. Read their whole post - it's quite funny, and you will probably understand my pain
King Tut mask post
I bought it before but never wore it very much, so now I want to get it out and RUN!!

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Probably kinda late. Daughter is getting performing arts awards 7pm our time. Probably not on until 9 or 9:30 our time.
I'll email or check here and see if we can't meet up!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

That mask is hilarious. I want to get one and send it to my niece
I can get one for you and send it to you, if you like?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I can get one for you and send it to you, if you like?
That would be great! Im not going to tell my niece that it makes you fall over

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

That would be great! Im not going to tell my niece that it makes you fall over
LOL! It is funny! I think the Samurai hat does the same thing!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have ordered the King Tut mask so hopefully I will get it soon and then I can send it to you!

It is fun when you celebrate your birthday on AC - I got a wee present from Dottie - I won't tell you unless you want me to! My "mum" sent me 5000 bells

I have an afternoon off so I will be on later today!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kim, I'm on for a few right now as I got out of work, but I have to run to pick up something in a little while... soo.... The kitten is here,.... BAWLING!!!!
I'll open my gates though for a few till hubby is out of the shower and we go... Then I will try to get on later tonight!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've had quite an exciting day today! I've gotten my first frog, long locust, seahorse, cherry salmon and clownfish - woo!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I've had quite an exciting day today! I've gotten my first frog, long locust, seahorse, cherry salmon and clownfish - woo!
Was it hard for you to catch the long locust? I had a heck of a time of it!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The long locust was relatively easy once I figured out what the noise was... haha. The frog noise was more annoying though - I was digging all over the ground assuming it was something like the stupid mole cricket until I thought to fish since I was next to a pond...

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

The long locust was relatively easy once I figured out what the noise was... haha. The frog noise was more annoying though - I was digging all over the ground assuming it was something like the stupid mole cricket until I thought to fish since I was next to a pond...
Lucky you - I was chasing my long locust - it kept slipping away from my net and going into the water.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

One of the animals in my neighborhood is sick, I gave him medicine... but I think he needs more but nooks is closed
Will he be okay?
We need vets in our town!
Yeah, he will be okay - you can only give medicine once a day. You will have more tomorrow.
I usually have some medicine in my cupboard for situations like this. My animals get sick often - must be something in the water!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

One of the animals in my neighborhood is sick, I gave him medicine... but I think he needs more but nooks is closed
Will he be okay?
yes, you only have to give it once a day. sometimes 2 or 3 days.