Animal Crossing

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was my sisters birthday and so my other sister and brother and I put money together to buy her this game!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Does anyone have either of the chairs needed for the cabana series??

I need both chairs and I just can't find them. Thanks!!

I have a few of the cabin series. I'll check tonight and see what I have.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I will have a look - just one of each?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

It was my sisters birthday and so my other sister and brother and I put money together to buy her this game!
That was nice of you. Getting one more person addicted, LOL!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I think Helen means change your wii time a few hours so it's really 11:00, but your town thinks it is 7:00 or something like that. And then leave it there - don't time travel. Just change time.
Yeah that, BUT it may still ruin your turnips, so do it when you have no turnips. He asks me that about once a month
I know it happened to Pam, not sure how she got her Nookington's back!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Yeah that, BUT it may still ruin your turnips, so do it when you have no turnips. He asks me that about once a month
I know it happened to Pam, not sure how she got her Nookington's back!!
He eventually asked me again, except I thought it was only when I had a million bells in the bank, so I spent days accumulating, only to find out that he asked me about it randomly.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Yes, one is an armchair and the other looks like a dining room chair.
Unfortunately I don't have either in my catalog. I will keep my eyes peeled. I did get a cabana bookshelf if you need it?

Jilly - I saw that you have a fire flower thingy in the auction - if you don't manage to sell it, I will buy it from you! I am collecting the Mario theme that I get from the balloon presents!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Unfortunately I don't have either in my catalog. I will keep my eyes peeled. I did get a cabana bookshelf if you need it?

Jilly - I saw that you have a fire flower thingy in the auction - if you don't manage to sell it, I will buy it from you! I am collecting the Mario theme that I get from the balloon presents!
I've got the Cabana bed...

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I think Helen means change your wii time a few hours so it's really 11:00, but your town thinks it is 7:00 or something like that. And then leave it there - don't time travel. Just change time.
Oh.. I might try that too!

Cool!

I will check again too and see what I have.

I will also check and see what else Mario theme I have, I think I have more! I'll let you know!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have the ranch wardrobe, couch, armchair, table, tea table, and hutch. If anyone would like me to order everything let me know and we can hook
up and make the exchange. No need for bells though. Just keep your eyes open for those cabana chairs!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I will eventually sell my egg stuff - I am looking for the ranch series - man, they are not easy to come by!

I still have the green bench and there is a green chair in my nooks - want them?
Kellye did you get the Ranch wall? Is there any other things anyone wants?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've given up on my modern theme if anyone wants any of that stuff. It got a bit too boring...

So I have my egg theme completed now - woo! My kiddie series is still a work in progress. I still need:

Kiddie Clock
Kiddie Dresser
Kiddie Stereo
Kiddie Table
Kiddie Bed

And from my hospital theme, I'm just missing the hospital bed, and maybe the IV drip. There was a vision tester in Nooks the other day but I can't remember if I bought it now... Oops!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I've given up on my modern theme if anyone wants any of that stuff. It got a bit too boring...

So I have my egg theme completed now - woo! My kiddie series is still a work in progress. I still need:

Kiddie Clock
Kiddie Dresser
Kiddie Stereo
Kiddie Table
Kiddie Bed

And from my hospital theme, I'm just missing the hospital bed, and maybe the IV drip. There was a vision tester in Nooks the other day but I can't remember if I bought it now... Oops!
you got the iv drip from my nook's right?

i've got a lot of kiddie stuff; i'll see what i've got....

anyone going to be on tonight? i'll be on for a while. i have to volunteer for my kids' high school after prom from midnight to 4 a.m., so i'll not be up too early tomorrow!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, yep I must have the drip!

Problem is that the hospital furniture doesn't have a theme or set associated with it, and I can't decide what walls/carpet etc. to put with it? Maybe I can mix it in with the mad scientist theme?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can give you the lab wall and floor to go with your hospital theme if you like Sarah?

I will look for the kiddie series stuff and give it to you if I have them.

My gates are open right now. I am just waiting for my Nook's to open!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kim - thanks for the ranch wall!

I just got the golden watering can.

Now I need black roses and for them to wilt so I can get golden ones!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just to check - do the flowers need to be side by side, or on diagonals from each other to make hybrids?