Animal Crossing

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I thought Sunday was the flea market and Saturday is the fishing tourney? Maybe I have it backwards.
That could be! I don't tend to read things right all the time!

Originally Posted by sarahp

Sure, I'll accept some hospital stuff! You guys need to let me know what you want in return, or at least how many bells it cost! Otherwise I'll just send random fun stuff back in return that you can sell or keep maybe?

Oh and Kellye - thanks for the flowers!
That was so cool!
I'll send them out or order them tonight! I'm starting to get rid of my fruit theme and I'm going to go for the green theme! Love green and I am ready for some solid hard lines in the other room. Fruit it too round and doesn't lay out as nicely! I have the green floor and wall, and I ordered the green counter from nook. So, that's all I've got so far, so if I send ya'll something, you can send green stuff back, and I don't mind dupes as I can try to arrange with extras. But... ok.

Originally Posted by kluchetta

LOL, random like the gifts the villagers send? I sent Purrl a Lovely Chair, and she sent me an APPLE. Wow, that was a tough shopping trip!
I got a gift from one of Kellyes animals the other day, what was it? I flooring of some kind... I can't remember now, but... I seem to get lots of floors and walls!

Originally Posted by sarahp

Nahhh I'd send mole crickets

My turnips are selling for 614 bells or so and the gates are open, so come on by! I may not be watching the Wii so don't be offended if I ignore you
I don't think you can send critters! Can you? That would be funny!

Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Thanks so much Sarah - I made 550,000!!!
WOW!!! Great job guys on making all those bells!

I caught my first flea last night on my monkey!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jill, I can send a green lamp. I'll see what else green I can order. Right now I'm using one green lamp for feng shui in one of my rooms!

Ha ha - I tried your trick of hiding my tools in my letters so I could pick up more fruit. I tried to put the black bass I was carrying around waiting for Wendell, and I got the message, "You can't put a fish in a letter!" (like "you stupid jerk", LOL.)

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Jill, I can send a green lamp. I'll see what else green I can order. Right now I'm using one green lamp for feng shui in one of my rooms!

Ha ha - I tried your trick of hiding my tools in my letters so I could pick up more fruit. I tried to put the black bass I was carrying around waiting for Wendell, and I got the message, "You can't put a fish in a letter!" (like "you stupid jerk", LOL.)
Yeah geeze! Putting a fish in a letter!!! Gosh, next your gonna think you can put a bed in a letter! OH WAIT!!!
It is a little odd!

Yay! I get Nookington's tomorrow. (However, what horrible timing - on a Saturday I can't get any bells.)
I don't think I'm going to be able to get on before my nooks is closed tonight or I would let you run trips back and forth to see stuff, but if I manage to I will let you know... I didn't even get on last night at all, got a migrane or something and was just whooped by the end of the night. It's been a long week and I'm not seeing an end in the near future, but I guess..... for what I'm working on getting done to be good and happy and work, but I'm not saying any more than that for now as I don't want to jinx it!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What time do you want to come on? So I can figure out when to take my "break" from writing about nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Please anyone that has animal crossing, can I have your friend code.

Mine is 3781-4999-6982. I will add anyone that posts there's here.
My name is Rachel
my town is Mason

I started this thread because the other is so long and if we just have one thread for just friend codes it will be easier for people to add each other.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Krazycatlover

Please anyone that has animal crossing, can I have your friend code.

Mine is 3781-4999-6982. I will add anyone that posts there's here.

I started this thread because the other is so long and if we just have one thread for just friend codes it will be easier for people to add each other.
I will PM my friend code - you don't want people to be surfing the net to find your code and use it for not so nice stuff.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rachel, I PMd my friend code too. You should still be on this thread though, so we can talk about our towns and visits. How longs have you been on? How big is your house? What is your fruit? I have oranges if you need any.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys!

Wow, this thread got HUGE!!

I tried to read back, but I don't think I can make it all the way, so I'm sorry if this has been talked about, but:

Has anyone been able to catch a tuna yet??

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

Hi guys!

Wow, this thread got HUGE!!

I tried to read back, but I don't think I can make it all the way, so I'm sorry if this has been talked about, but:

Has anyone been able to catch a tuna yet??
Yup they go for 7000 bells so I love catching tuna. The last time I caught one was yesterday.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have caught several tuna, too. I cant catch the rare rare ones, though.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, boy! Is there some secret? Do you know what time of day you catch them/it? I hear if you have a lighthouse it increases your chances of catching rare fish? Do any of you have a lighthouse?

According to the book, March is the last time to catch them, so I'm running out of time! Will probably get my lighthouse too late to be beneficial (if it is indeed beneficial).

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I do have a lighthouse but thats probably the only rare fish and the string fish that I have caught. I have never noticed any time frame that it happens, I will note it next time.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I caught one tuna a while back when my gates were open, and then my Wi-Fi crashed so I lost my tuna. I was SOOOOO annoyed!

starjam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh NO!! I sure don't blame you for being annoyed... Have you caught any since then?

My husband and I both fish quite often, and still no tuna. Only tuna in my game was when one of my neighbors won a fishing tournament with the largest tuna! I think that's really funny! Otherwise, I'd swear there were no tuna's in my ocean.

Good luck getting your tuna! If I find the secret I'll let you know.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the Wiki says tuna can be caught all day. But I fish a lot, and only ever caught 2. Since February.

I got my Nookington's. Now I get high priced junk that I either already have or can't use.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Well, the Wiki says tuna can be caught all day. But I fish a lot, and only ever caught 2. Since February.

I got my Nookington's. Now I get high priced junk that I either already have or can't use.
I have the same problem - there is never anything I need!