Animal Crossing

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got the complex machine from Redds. Thanks Jilly and Kim!

I have been sick all night so am not going to work today, so that means I will have time for AC today.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jilly!!!!!!!!! If the kitty is there this evening, you talk to yours and I'll talk to mine! And then we'll reunite them.

I'm more inclined to reunite them because they're cats.

ETA: I ordered a florence flask, I'll mail it when I get home

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And Eva - Kaitlyn is in my town, so hopefully we can reconnect our kitties tonight

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

And Eva - Kaitlyn is in my town, so hopefully we can reconnect our kitties tonight
OMG, that is soooooo cute.

Hey, can anyone tell me why there's not a shovel at my Nook's?

Also, when I'm ready for visitors do I just open my gate?

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hiya!

The tools at Nook's change from day to day. Somehow, I've managed to play for a month and a half and haven't bought an axe.

Yes, when you're ready for visitors just open the gate. You can't do some things while the gate is open though. You can't go to the city or edit the patterns.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

If anyone manages to get any Modern Furniture can you let me know? I have the chair, couch and desk so far
I can order stuff for you through my catalog. Do you still only have the chair, couch and desk?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have decided that my first floor will now have the lovely series - does anyone want a sky wall and cloud floor?
I also have a UFO if anyone wants it.

Second floor is lab

the next floor will be the cabin series.

I plan ahead

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I think I'm getting animal crossing for V-day - do they have the original for Wii or just for GCN? How is the :City Folk: ?

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I have decided that my first floor will now have the lovely series - does anyone want a sky wall and cloud floor?
I also have a UFO if anyone wants it.

Second floor is lab

the next floor will be the cabin series.

I plan ahead
Kim I have the Lovely too, not all the pieces yet because Redd's carries a few of them, but I could order you what I have...let me know!,

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Kim I have the Lovely too, not all the pieces yet because Redd's carries a few of them, but I could order you what I have...let me know!,
I'm not Kim

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Don't worry she will come back like a bad penny!
Sarah's Katie came back last night after she left my town and she was still there this morning!!

She wants to follow you and if you run too fast she falls down and cries.
If she leave her she cries, if you tell her no she cries.

Originally Posted by Pami

Heres info on the 2 cats in your towns ..........

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/933195/55315
We reunited them last night!!!!

Originally Posted by Going Nova

Jilly!!!!!!!!! If the kitty is there this evening, you talk to yours and I'll talk to mine! And then we'll reunite them.

I'm more inclined to reunite them because they're cats.

ETA: I ordered a florence flask, I'll mail it when I get home
Originally Posted by kluchetta

You could always visit one of our towns and buy a shovel there if nook has one!... Yeah, when you want us to be able to come see you, just open your gates, and then when we are on and we say "I want to go out" It will give us a list of towns with gates open. And we can choose where to go. If you go to open your gates and someone on your list has their gates open, it will ask you if you still want to open your gates, you can say yes, and open them, or you can say no, I want to visit them.

Originally Posted by Labyrinth

How do we get in to Redd's? They always tell me I need an invitation, but I have no idea where to get one.
If you visit one of us, that belongs to Redd's now, I think we can send you an invite. Not sure as I haven't done it yet! Also, does anyone know if you can send mail to another town if you haven't visited that town yet? Like Kim for instance, if I want to mail her a shovel, can I since we haven't wi-fi'd together yet, but are both on eachothers list?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I got on long enough for Nook to see I paid off my Mortg. and offer the next floor!
Cuz I REALLY need it now, too much furniture in the one room. I also picked up a second carpet yesterday so I can get that in tonight too! I wrote down a list of the things I can order from Nooks to see who wants what, but I left the darn thing at home. If I can get DH to read them to me I will post them today or I will post them later tonight once I am home again! Then you guys can tell me who wants what and I will send or meet you with them! Oh HOW MUCH I LOVE MY HUBBY!!!!!

HERE IS THE LIST:

ranch bed
modern bed
modern desk
lovely bed
lovely vanity
telescope
cow skull
asteroid
complex machine
cabin wardrobe
exotic wall
cabin wall

Who needs what?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just a warning: If you keep your gates open for a while, and your wi-fi gets interrupted for any reason, you get kicked out of the game without saving, and when you go back in it goes back to the last time the game saved. I've lost a heap of stuff that way, so if you leave your gates open for a while, just make sure you save after anything big.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Ok, I got on long enough for Nook to see I paid off my Mortg. and offer the next floor!
Cuz I REALLY need it now, too much furniture in the one room. I also picked up a second carpet yesterday so I can get that in tonight too! I wrote down a list of the things I can order from Nooks to see who wants what, but I left the darn thing at home. If I can get DH to read them to me I will post them today or I will post them later tonight once I am home again! Then you guys can tell me who wants what and I will send or meet you with them! Oh HOW MUCH I LOVE MY HUBBY!!!!!

HERE IS THE LIST:

ranch bed
modern bed
modern desk
lovely bed
lovely vanity
telescope
cow skull
asteroid
complex machine
cabin wardrobe
exotic wall
cabin wall

Who needs what?
Ohh I need the lovely vanity and the cabin wall.

Glad that the mortgage is paid off!

My nooks will be closed today argh!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Ohh I need the lovely vanity and the cabin wall.

Glad that the mortgage is paid off!

My nooks will be closed today argh!
Come visit if you have stuff to sell