Angry Kitty Pictures

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I was going though pictures of Spike to post in the "close-ups" thread, and I couldn't find any that weren't blurry. I did however find pictures where he looked really ticked off a me for snapping yet another photo... so I thought I'd post those.

Obvious look of disgust:

Ears back... hiding on the top of his cat tree:

Are anyone else's babies fed up with your picture taking? :tounge2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spike is both a toughguy and a chicken, rolled up into one. :tounge2:

And Tamme, Roo and Tigger do look ticked off... seems Roo is not too appreciative of the little bracelet looking things on his head. They just don't realize how CUTE they look when they're annoyed!

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe the "bracelet looking things on his head" are pipecleaners I got from the grocery store. I got some pics of tigger with them too. hee hee I'm mean.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH! I feel so silly now!
I went back and took another look, and they are obviously pipe cleaners... it's 2:30am here... can I use that as an excuse?

As a sidenote - do Roo and Tigger like playing with pipecleaners? I'm always on the lookout for new cat toys. :tounge2:

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some PISSY pictures of my kitties!

Peppurr

Peppurr with glasses on!

Vader

Vader see's Peppurr!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tamme - LOL! I was thinking the same thing. GoGo and Roo look like brothers....BTW, I have seen your babies and they are very handsome. I love their names Tigger & Roo...how did Tigger get an orange kitty name? And Roo, how did you come up with that name?

>^,,^<
Kim

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tigger was Darrell's before I met him. I guess he's partial to that name. When we got Roo, Darrell's mom had Winnie (the pooh) and Darrell had Tigger, so we decided to stay with the same theme and go with one of the characters from the show. Roo is a baby kangaroo and is orange, so he was the logical name. It was a little hard getting used to because I wanted a 2 syllable name, but it stuck. Sometimes I call him "Roo-babies"... lol.

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
jgaruba - Spike looks cute in that pic. I just saw his baby pictures....LOL! I miss the kitten days **sniff

I'm just kicking back with a cup of coffee this morning looking at everybody's kitty pictures...LOL, fun!

>^,,^<
Kim

frisky feline

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:LOL: cute angry kitties' faces!! I dont have one of each of my cats. UMMMMM

kimward34~~ Your chubby cat is soo cute.. Jude is still gaining his weight and will look like your cat. I guess red tabby is easily to gain weight?

auburn412

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i used to put dresses on my kitties when i was little. i love how they just fall over like they're dying from the humiliation. mean, but funny.

love the ticked off kitty pics everyone!