Angels baby is almost 5 weeks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mountaindew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yes the orange and white one is Angel and she is his mommy and does such a GREAT job!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG my hubby told me this weekend we can keep him!!!!!!!!!! He has always said NO MORE PETS!!!!!!! which I understand but he figured we spent enough on him already and we had no choice really but to have him here (after the fact) so he can't make the kids and I give him up. BUT he wants to have SOME fun with it so we aren't telling the kids till he is 10 weeks old when we would have been giving him up. LOL

Oh and he looked HUGE after we came back from camping so I weighed him and at 5 1/2 weeks he is 1lb 11 oz!!!!!!!!!! such a big boy. so in a WEEK he gained 7 oz!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!! by 6 weeks he will be almost 2 pounds!!!!! LOL

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is wonderful news!!
I was hoping you would keep him!!! He is such a special little guy!

Please keep updating pics of him!

What are you going to name him??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mountaindew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have no clue on a name. I named the puppy so think I am going to let my daughter name him......... so guess he will be "little man" for a few more weeks. LOL

kimbo399

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I loved the video. I'm glad you get to keep him because I can't imagine how heartbreaking it'd be to give him up. He truly is adorable.