Angel The Chinese Shar-pei

2rescuekitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Most people may have not even heard of this breed but they are quite interesting.
This is Angel.
She was a Chinese Shar-Pei and the runt of her litter. We went to see her mom and the puppies and I was sitting on the stairs tying my shoes and this small ball of wrinkles runs up to me and jumps in my lap....Well I guess she picked me so of course I told my dad she was the one. We had her for almost 15 years. She was my dads running buddy, she was a very skilled beggar hehe and an awesome cuddler. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

4.jpg 6.jpg 1.jpg 2.png 3.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Angel is definitely an :angel:. I am familiar with the breed since we had a neighbor with two Shar-pei's. They were very cute and friendly but one of them was an escape artist, lol. :biggrin: I don't have to tell you that the love of a dog is a very special thing. :itslove: Of course, cats are pretty awesome too! :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2rescuekitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Angel is definitely an :angel:. I am familiar with the breed since we had a neighbor with two Shar-pei's. They were very cute and friendly but one of them was an escape artist, lol. :biggrin: I don't have to tell you that the love of a dog is a very special thing. :itslove: Of course, cats are pretty awesome too! :wink:
Oh our Angel had favorites :p...when people came over, the first few times she would stalk them..And I mean even when they went to the bathroom she followed them, laid in front of the bathroom door till they were done, and followed them back...and after she met them a few times she would decide who she liked and who she didn't. Also my dad was her favorite human ever and when we would say "Angel dad is home" she would start running up and down the hallways and bark, and when my dad came inside it was mandatory that he pick her up and hold her like a baby. He was the only one she would let pick her up...except for the times that I took her for a walk and she decided she was tired and "allowed" me to carry her 50lbs self home :headshake: lol . She was definitely a character but we adored her..