Angel isn't doing well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Kelly you had me until the song. I made up songs for my girls as well. And wanted to tell you how brave And courageous you are. Angel was truly the most blessed boy! I hope someday that you will be at peace. Because you truly did every thing that was possible. And you knew deep down what was going to happen. You didn't let him suffer. For that you are truly an Angel.

Now I've been crying all day Just like the rest of us here. And I was doing good until the song. What a special boy. May you someday soon be at peace and I hope he visits you to let you know that he made it to Heaven which without a doubt he is.

Kelly I'm so sorry for your loss again. :'( :'(

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Kelly. I know how hard it is. I've had to PTS 5 cats. Two were babies I'd adopted. Turned out they both had FIP.
They all broke my heart but gentle the most.
You did the right thing and I know you know it too. Poor angel was suffering and I think trying hide it from you but he couldn't hide his eyes.
You will cry for a long time but it will pass. Then you should get another kitty for company b not to replace angel God forbid. Nobody could do that.
I got whisky, an abandoned siamese who urgently needed a home and blighty a black and white street cat. Neither could take lotto's place.
I got the two cats about a month after lotto passed. I need cats in my life which is strange because as a child I was TWRRIFIED of cats and dogs.

You did hold him while he passed to RB.
you can say a proper goodbye then.
You've got good mum try and get some sleep tonight even if you need to take something to help you sleep.
We're all thinkingood of you. Don't leave his stuff around. Put his plat
Away his beds and boxes and litter tray

Last edited by a moderator:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry Kelly. Angel has always been such a strong presence on TCS, I felt as if I really knew him.

Rest In Peace sweet boy. So many of us are crying for you today.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Kelly you know that everyone here at TCS feels so much for you. 
Over the years we have come to know and love Angel and we truly feel your pain.

We'll close this thread now, out of respect for your lovely boy.  When you're ready perhaps you will start a Crossing the Bridge thread in his memory.
 ​
 RIP beautiful Angel  ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.