Andy the Cat Says Hello!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

andythecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I live in Manitoba, Canada - late of Whitehorse, Y
I have no idea if I'm doing this right. I am overwhelmed by the lovely welcome and response to my little post. Thank you all so much!!

Barb is playing around with the keyboard, while I do the very serious work of ensuring the leather recliner stays put on the floor. So far so good...

I can't wait til I can post photo's here. I think I am handsome and Barb calls me her 'gorgeous guy', her 'lovely lad' and her 'beautiful boy' so I hope to prove it some day. LOL. Well and good...My mum was pretty, but who knows what my dad looked like? I think he must have been a 'nearly' purebred Siamese. There were four of us flame point boys born to a an apricot tabby Mum. But there were also two lovely seal point females in our litter. All of us survivors have blue eyes so I think Dad must have been pretty close to pure-bred. Not to say 'WELL bred', you understand.

Anyway - thank you all for the very warm welcome. I will update as soon as possible, and will post my blog too. Look for me and Mum at Andythecat.com

Love you all....Andy....(Barb is busy writing some stuff----Oh! she loves you too!)