And this week's Spotlight Member is...maddensmom!!!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been SO busy this week I haven't had much time to keep up on this, so, being Sunday and all, I guess I better finish these out!!

Alaynna:

1. What has been your worst job that you have had? I worked at KFC when I was 16, and that totally sucked!

2. If you could be any animal (other than a cat) what would you be and why?
I would be a bird, because I would love to know what it was like to fly!!

3. Have you ever stolen anything? I stole a toe ring once when I was 10!

4. What clique were you in, in highschool? I was a social butterfly in high school. I got along with all the cliques and didn't really "belong" to any of them. I liked everyone, and most everyone liked me.

5. Sum up your life in one word. Spontaneous

6. What is one thing that you would like to change in the past? I wouldn't change anything in my past, because everything that I have done, is what has made me who I am today!

Great Q's!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IloveSiamese

1. What is your favorite colour(s)???? I like dark earthy colors like burgandy, olive greens, burnt oranges etc.

2. What is your chinese horiscope???
Ox - 1985, Oxen are patient and strong. But they can be stubborn and because they don't have much of a sense of humour, they might seem a little bit boring!
They get on best with roosters and snakes, but don't like rams. Their element is water and their lucky number is eight.

I didn't know so I had to look it up! Very neat though!

3. How many times have you moved in your life???? A lot. After my mom and dad got divorced when I was eleven, we moved several times for financial reasons.

4. What is your dream home like??? Clean, homey, and full of fur-babies!

5. If you got stranded on a desert island, what 5 things would have with you and why???? Food, drinking water, sun-block (I burn way to easy), some building supplies and my husband

6. If you had to be on a reality t.v. show, which one would you mostly likely endup on?? I would love to be on survivor. That show is right up my alley!

a) American Idol

b) Survivor

c) Big Brother

d) So you think you can dance

7. What is your favorite song right now? Hips don't lie by Shakira

8. What's your favorite thing from the 80's? Cabbage Patch Kids, I had tons of them when I was little!

9. Care Bears or Smurfs? Care bears, smurfs weird me out!

10. Which element (earth, fire, water, wind, or air) describes you best and why? Earth. I love nature and everything that goes with it. I feel most at peace in the middle of nowhere.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Catfriend

1. What do you like to read? I love Stephen King, John Grishom, and Dean Koontz. I also like Nicholas Sparks. My taste varies all the time. I really like to read anything except Harliquin Romance Novels!

2. Do you like to go horseback riding? If so, English or Western? I haven't been horseback riding since I was very young, but I would love to learn!

3. Do you enjoy gardening? I've never had much of a green thumb, but next year I hope to try to plant my own spring garden!

4. How well does Madden have you trained? Better than I could have ever imagine! How can you say no to those eyes?? LOL

5. Have you ever been to another country? No, but I would love to travel all over the world!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AbbysMom

What was the last thing you ate? Steak, biscuts, white gravy, and mac and cheese!

Favorite type of cake? yellow cake with no icing

What song, when you hear it, makes you stop everything, turn it up and dance and sing along? Anything from the movie Grease!

Where did you go on the last vacation you took? St. Louis to visit family

What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator? How old is it?
There's something hiding in a tupperware container in the very back that I've been afraid to touch let alone open!! I don't know how long its been in there, but the fact that I don't know what it is anymore, is a pretty good indication!

Best gift you ever received? My wonderful dog Pooch. He means the world to me!

Worst gift you ever received? A pair of pantyhose for my high school graduation!

favorite flower? I love tiger lillies but can't have them around b/c of Madden

what is your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring

What color is your bedspread? beige with maroon

what color shirt do you have on right now? green

socks? none

Favorite candy? Pull and Peel Twizzlers Strawberry

What is your best personality trait? My sense of humor

Your worst? my temper

Do you play a musical instrument? yep Flute

Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl

What is one thing you spoil yourself with? my furbabies!!

What would you do if you saw a unicorn? take a picture!! LOL

Are you easily offended? not usually

What do you usually drink with dinner? sweet tea (its a southern thing!)

Are you ears pierced? Anything else pierced? My ears and my belly button

Do you usually drive:

a. under the speed limit(by how much)
b. the speed limit(why?)
c. over the speed limit(by how much)

Over the speed limit by about seven or so.

Favorite fruit? Peaches

Favorite vegetable? Green Beans

What's one thing you have always wanted to do, but never have? Go to Egypt.

Thanks for all the great questions!!