And then.....there were silvers!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags

Nial, I am in love with the babies. At our last show, we sat next to a beautiful large, Bengal, named Magic. I had spoke to my husband and told him about the beauty of your Bengals, so it was exciting for him to see one up close. I believe he Granded in that show. They were very proud of him, and he was such a bold, beautiful boy, who just put out this regal presence. My husband found out what a Bengal was that day, and just loved Magic.

We have spoke in the past of adding a neutered/spayed pet quality Bengal, but being a breeder, and focusing on being a parent, wife, and loving our Raggies. When I saw you had 2 retireds, I went yelling to my husband..."Nial, has retired adults" He is always the voice of reason, letting me have an altered cat if I want, but he wanted to also make sure I realized that this kitten or cat would need lots of love and attention, and with us being busy with our own family and cat family, that it would be best to wait. Although I don't want to agree with him, he is right. However, I do believe some year in the future, I will have a Bengal, and if Nial is still breeding, I couldn't imagine one coming from anywhere else!!

Thank you sharing the picture, I hope you continue this thread, as I would love to see the babies grow up. Do you hope to keep a kitten out of this litter, if one catches your eye?

Congratulatons on the babies, and a happy Momma!!
Thanks!

If Magic was a marble, I know that cat and his owner. He's a beauty!

I'd love for you to have one of our bengals someday. Hmmm, maybe we can do a trade. I've always wanted a big ragdoll.

....about keeping one of the kittens. My wife would keep all 3 if I wasn't "the voice of reason"! She's just excited about her first silvers. But, yes, we're always looking for at least one show cat per litter and we could use another female. A male would be out of the question no matter how good he looks. We've got 5 boys and that is our max.

I'll probably start a new thread, showing the silvers development. Maybe it'll be interesting for everyone to watch them grow.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow, they are just sooooooooooo cute!!!! Those little faces are too precious!!

And yes- Gypsy looks incredibly proud of herself
It's great to see she enjoys being a mum!

I actually prefer the marbles to the spotted pattern - I loooooove all of your marbled beauties

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are BEAUTIFUL!!
You and your wife must be absolutely thrilled. Your new thread idea showing their development would be wonderful.

Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags

Nial, I am in love with the babies. At our last show, we sat next to a beautiful large, Bengal, named Magic. I had spoke to my husband and told him about the beauty of your Bengals, so it was exciting for him to see one up close. I believe he Granded in that show. They were very proud of him, and he was such a bold, beautiful boy, who just put out this regal presence. My husband found out what a Bengal was that day, and just loved Magic.

We have spoke in the past of adding a neutered/spayed pet quality Bengal, but being a breeder, and focusing on being a parent, wife, and loving our Raggies. When I saw you had 2 retireds, I went yelling to my husband..."Nial, has retired adults" He is always the voice of reason, letting me have an altered cat if I want, but he wanted to also make sure I realized that this kitten or cat would need lots of love and attention, and with us being busy with our own family and cat family, that it would be best to wait. Although I don't want to agree with him, he is right. However, I do believe some year in the future, I will have a Bengal, and if Nial is still breeding, I couldn't imagine one coming from anywhere else!!

Thank you sharing the picture, I hope you continue this thread, as I would love to see the babies grow up. Do you hope to keep a kitten out of this litter, if one catches your eye?

Congratulatons on the babies, and a happy Momma!!
I think I see a theme of husband's being the voice of reason. When I read FamilytimeRags message it felt like my house almost. I got my husband interested in Bengals by taking him on a tour of Nials former Kai Bengals website. He'd also probably agree to getting one now, but he's reminded me with our current pets, children, grandchildren, foster children, church work, etc., it wouldn't be fare to a new kitty. But I'm with you FamilytimeRags, I couldn't imagine getting a Bengal anywhere else then from Nial and Terry.
(no intension on being mushy
)

bengal babe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
congratulations they sound gorgeous, Here in the Uk we are just getting silvers and marbles and the snows of course, so we as usual are a bit behind. I love to see all the colours and the genetics fascinate me
well done Gypsy too.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I DO want to see the silver development mainly for my own knowledge

I hope you get to come to MN in April or May so we can meet you and hubby can see a real Bengal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the comps!

I'll get a new silver baby thread started this weekend, with pics. They are all boys. 3 mini-Jacks. Should be a riot when they are 7 weeks old.