And then there were none....goodbye, Little Buddy

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guys I posted last week about my mom losing her cat Topsey to a stroke, well, it seems she's lost here male flame point Himmy, Little Buddy also! He's been fighting kidney failure for awhile, so is not a surprise, but still very, very sad, both for my mom and me, as he was her furkid, but he's also the son of my Babycakes and Rusty........sigh!

Run and play at the Bridge, little guy, you're reunited with Topsey, and free from the pain of recent years.

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for the loss of Himmy. I know this must be hard on your mom so soon after losing Topsey. (((HUGS)))

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your family's sad loss.

Rest in peace little Buddy, play happily at the bridge.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry your family has suffered the loss of two cats. Prayers going your way.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss of Little Buddy. Rest in peace, kitty! Condolences to all of those left behind who are missing you so!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences to your mom & you on the loss of Topsey and Lil Buddy - guess they needed to be together, even beyond the end of their earthly days. Two cat-sized holes in your hearts - that is soo much grief to bear. I will pray for your comfort and healing during these dark days.