And the mystery continues...my son

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heres hoping that the Dr's are able to find the cause of this soon, I'm sure giving him lots of hugs and kisses can't do any harm...

Vibes on there way

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I did not update this sooner. Its been a hectic day. So lets start with the fever...the doctor said that it maybe the early symptoms of the flu. So they sent him home with some antibiotics. As for the aches and pains in his legs, neck and sometimes back the doctor said that it is more than likely caused from the sudden growth since starting his shots. When we started the shots his height was 38in tall. When we were at the doctor last Monday he was 41 1/2in tall. As of today he is 41 3/4in tall. Today though the fevers were not so high. So hopefully he is on the mend here.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Literally "growing pains", then! I hope his flu is a mild case. Supposedly this year's strain is particularly nasty.

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
not sure if I asked before-he ever been tested for lyme disease? only cause he was sick then better and sick again

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmm...I went through growing pains when I was about 9-11. Some so bad I'd go home from school because it hurt to walk. I hope that's all that is. Did they test any blood?