And so it goes..........

G

ghostuser

Today my beloved soulmate Wieland passed away. He was only 6 yrs old. As everyone knows my kittys have had a cold. Wieland seemed to be the healthlyist of all 7. I would say he was better from the cold.

Wieland was a VERY energetic, spunky, climb the walls type of cat. His vet once told us he needed to calm down alittle or one dat he might have a heart attack. I guess today was that day.

I woke up at 6am(for no reason) and he was fine, I went back to lay down and I could hear them playing and a thud. I was drozy and they are always knocking things over so I thought nothing of it. Then the tiny Licorice came in and was like drawing me out to living room, when I got up to check there Weiland was, all puffy and not breathing. I tried to do CPR but he was already gone.

Life is too short, He is the one who helped me through my fathers death, he was my friend, my child, my heart and I know he will continue to watch out/over me from the spot reserved in my soul forever.

PS I know I should have wrote this in the other thread but as with Debby and Merlin our friends are here in the lounge.

And thank you in advance for any blessings you may send my way.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Dali dear,
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart aches for you and your furbabies right now. Wieland will be terribly missed by you and everyone here. Sending you lots of thoughts, prayers and hugs too!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear of your little guy's passing. You'll both be in my thoughts.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dali - so sorry about poor little Wieland. Are you going to find out what the cause of death was?

Be strong and give your other kitties extra-special hugs - they'll be missing their little chum too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
G

ghostuser

Thank you all so much........

Yola--to have Wieland odtopseed(sp?) was going to cost $950. BUT the main reason I'm not doing that is, I think he need all his kitty parts in place for where he is now, although I did snip his one whisker that he always curled up when he got pissed to keep.

Everyone else, the six-pack now (not the original but Licorice is fond of me) has been pretty ok. Just daily life,huh, for them. Except Maple she's been crying all day and all night. They were "my" kittys and were best friends w/each other, I just keep huging her and singing to her. She'll sing back and it seems to calm her.---I have to go for now my keybroad is laidan w/ tears.......

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am just now reading this and I am so sorry to hear poor sweet Wieland passed away so suddenly....(((((HUGS)))))

I have no words that may comfort you, but just know he will forever be in your heart....My heart goes out to you.....

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, sweet Dali, thats so sad... Im so sorry for your loss!

Please be strong, and you will see the rest of the gang will comfort you.

(((((((hugs))))))))