And let the Vacation begin......

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't forget our bus......I'll be shipping it over there Danielle before we all get there. I was able to get Elliot our limo driver back to drive our limo's and busses! He's excited!!
Elliot is the one on the taller one for all of your new vacationers....

Danielle, the paper called me and wants to know who was in charge this time. I told them you are and they want to know what we are calling this tour. Our last one was TCS World Tour. What do you want to name this one?

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantastic. Thanks. I shall buy a large cooler for all the cakes and some baklava as well! Persil is very excited - she wants to say thanks in person to all those who rooted for her when she was so sick.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm sorry, Susan. I didn't mean that I wouldn't bring you any - That particular bottle will be gone, though.

Originally Posted by rosiemac

Rose wines my favourite but if it's wet i'll drink it!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can't you find a stud muffin to drive us around?

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Don't forget our bus......I'll be shipping it over there Danielle before we all get there. I was able to get Elliot our limo driver back to drive our limo's and busses! He's excited!!
Elliot is the one on the taller one for all of your new vacationers....

Danielle, the paper called me and wants to know who was in charge this time. I told them you are and they want to know what we are calling this tour. Our last one was TCS World Tour. What do you want to name this one?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait wait we're on our way... don't forget us!

Funny story - I was leaving for work today, as usual... and Baylee saw me open the door and started to try to sneak out. She's NEVER tried to go out the door before - I think she was trying to get a headstart on the vacation and buy some luggage!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

OK GIRLS...
I see you don´t need another strongs arms...
Awww Rigel, we'll always need you and your arms!!
Mostly to protect us from all the crazy people we'll encounter along the way!
Oh, and we'll need you for your tequila too!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWW Rigel.....
You'll always be our favourite!
Can't blame a girl for enjoying the scenery, though, can you?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh, and we'll need you for your tequila too!
Why you write soooo small? you didn´t want Danielle and Susan look your message?

Of course, Tequila and the Xtabentun are waiting for all Tour of TCS!

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh this is thrilling! I can't wait to go! Luckily, I'm all packed. Princess is a little tired from last time, but Orei can hardly wait!

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OH NO!!!
The itinerary just made it to me!! I have to start packing!!!!!!!Thank God Malakais' been helping with the laundry...

and I need to clean the house before I leave so, when we all get to NYC, everything is ready!! Ari, I think we're gonna have a little trouble because Malakai's been checkin out Baylee!!
LoL He's been dying to meet her!.. actually, he's a little playa! He's checkin out a lot of girls but I figured I'd embarass him and tell everyone that Baylee's his fav! LoL... and he's been beggin me to bring his Papi with him, he was sitting by the phone again last night askin if we could call Adrian and invite him on our trip... LoL

If Adrian get's a job first he wont be able to come... hehe... but he'll be in NYC when we get back and he'll show us around!! YAY

I cant wait!!! It's freezin here in the City!! and I've never been out of the country!! Plus, we cant wait to finally meet everyone!!! I'll bring a few bottles of BlackHaus!!!!!!!!
Danielle, I hope you have Cranberry Juice!! See you guys on the 26th!

Status
Not open for further replies.