Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Thank you Danielle for the PM. I'm so excited! Just one question - Jan 27 Oz time?
your welcome!!!

yes Oz time - I am confused?
did I pick a bad day to start?

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so excited! This is going to be an awesome trip!!
I better start packing!! And planning where I'm going to take all of you when we get here!!

Ariel, Chester and Piper are really excited too! They can't wait to get started, in fact they wanted to leave right away!! I told them they only have a few days to wait, but patience isn't one of their virtues!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
alright - the bags are packed and ready to go! I am leaving ASAP! The weather is a bone chilling 23 degrees F.
Eb is practically pushing me out the door.

All my alcohol leftoverfrom new years are stowed away for all you lushes.
Do you think I am going to be able to get that and all my other odds and ends through security!!! I am a little worried. With all of Eb's nip toys stashed away they're gonna think we're up to something.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snowball and I are on the way right now, and we're both sooooo excited!!!
We're having a really nasty winter here... and it's too cold and windy for me, I'm freezing...
...besides it's summer in Oz so I thought "why wait when we can leave right now??????" We'll just hang out in a hotel somewhere for a few days and then catch up with the rest of you on the 29th!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Nah, it's just me and my obsession with time!
okay I am still confused but thats okay!!!! at least we will be on similar time zones for a few days

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper

Ariel, Chester and Piper are really excited too! They can't wait to get started, in fact they wanted to leave right away!! I told them they only have a few days to wait, but patience isn't one of their virtues!

well alot of people are heading out here early - so feel free to leave whenever you want
we have loads of room

lots of people are coming early as you can tell
I think everyone is trying to get away from their winters and head to our summer

Originally Posted by berylayn

Do you think I am going to be able to get that and all my other odds and ends through security!!! I am a little worried. With all of Eb's nip toys stashed away they're gonna think we're up to something
dont worry, I have spoken to world wide security already and explained what is going on - you will be able to get everything in and out of every country

Originally Posted by Lorie D.

We'll just hang out in a hotel somewhere for a few days and then catch up with the rest of you on the 29th!!!
oh Lorie - you & snowball come straight on over!!! its nice and warm here - no need to stay in a hotel - just come straight on over to our house

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

dont worry, I have spoken to world wide security already and explained what is going on - you will be able to get everything in and out of every country
Danielle you are just on the ball with this vacation planning stuff. Ever think of a career switch?
you could do this for a living!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Danielle you are just on the ball with this vacation planning stuff. Ever think of a career switch?
I can be your assistant Danielle!

Yay that Beth is coming along... I've always wanted to visit Vermont. I'm sure we'll have Meish and Bay plotting against us in no time!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do we need a Mascot? Who would it be? We need a mascot! I think a dog would be appropriate for a TCS trip - you know, our contribution to animal relations worldwide! Does anyone have a cute puppy?

ruthiesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The temperature difference won't be that great for me! We just hit 80 degrees for the first time this year. Nice, cool evenings too! Great for sitting on a patio drinking margaritas. Ruth and Kitty Bear are sooo excited, they are getting their carriers packed!
I doubt they'll sleep much before we leave.

By the way, since this is our first time traveling with you all, I could use some pointers on how to arrange my visit. Anyone with any ideas or helpful hints, please feel free to p.m. me. Thanks

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

OMG, I am last?? By then we will have to push everyone down the ski slopes...no-- wait-- scratch that! What was I thinking??!?? They will need no pushing, they will just topple over from hangovers and fatigue!
Too funny!

I'll be one of the sober ones on this vacation.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did someone say cute Puppy?

For those you haven't already, meet my puppies - Melody & Zeppelin. They would be most proud to be our mascots!
They came along on the Vacation 04' so they know the ropes!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Did someone say cute Puppy?

For those you haven't already, meet my puppies - Melody & Zeppelin. They would be most proud to be our mascots!
They came along on the Vacation 04' so they know the ropes!
YES MA'AM!! What does the motley crew of travelers think??? Oh these would be darling Mascots!!! And the name Zeppelin, how utterly appropriate for a traveling bunch of lushes!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

oh your too kind!!!!
- imagine travelling for a career - wow I would love that!!! but I had better stick to what I am doing!!
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

I can be your assistant Danielle!
dont worry Ariana - I will certainly let you know when I need some help!!! you can be sure of that!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
we have a new addition to our travelling party....

welcome Jenny (jennyranson), Dushka, Ellie and Persil

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Woohoo! Thanks Danielle.
well you see Sam - I really had no choice - who could resist those gorgeous little faces peering into the camera

Status
Not open for further replies.