And let the Vacation begin......

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susie's OK, Jenny. It's her sister-in-law's father (if I remember correctly) who was taken to hospital. Susie is looking after her nephew. And on that note, a few more good vibes and prayers for all concerned...

Well, I'm caught up again, but falling asleep
, so see y'all tomorrow.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all. It's just alittle after 6 in the morning here. Chris, thanks for doing such a great job taking over.

My sister in law's father is in stable condition. He had been having chest pains, and they have determined that he needs surgery. He has a blockage. They are going to do it tomorrow, but she wants to be with him today, so I am off back over there in a couple of hours. Being that I work M-F, it's the least I can do for her. I don't know who she'll get tomorrow.

Hey, can I ask a favor of one of you? Can any of you do my "Questions for the week" today? I just don't have time to sit here and do them this morning. I have to finish up our laundry, stuff like that before I go. I sure would appreciate it!

Have fun in Indiana! Where does the vacation go from Chris's?

See you all later.........I"ll try to pop in from time to time today. 2 year olds have WAY too much energy!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for this update on your Sister-in-Law's father. Boy, I'm so sorry she's having to deal with this, it must be so tough on all of you.
You're so great to offer to help out, Susie! Take special care of yourself today, too!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Steph......my poor sister in law lost her mother 2 weeks before her wedding 5 years ago, so I sure hope her dad is ok. He's tough. I"m sure he will be.

Did I hear you say you'd do the 20 questions Stephanie????

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oi! Sorry I couldn't be on the last two days. I was soooooo busy with the lapidary (gem) society. We sold at a Craft Show on Saturday (you saw the back of me on the 10PM news - my best side
) and when we got home yesterday, mom and I crashed.

Have fun with the nephew Susie. I hope Jasper behaved himself at your winter cottage.

Chris -great job with our state capital. I haven't been there in years.
And Amie can sing "BAck Home Again"? And she isn't even a native. Guess she's been watching the Indy 500 broadcasts where they sing it before it starts.

Darn, missed the opportunity for a timely comeback when Susie showed us the crockpots of soup. *...as the crackpots head to the crockpots..."

Chris? Have you been practicing your makeup skills on Mama? I love her facial markings!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jan,

Mama thanks you from the bottom of her little kitty heart.

Susie - I'm sorry that your SIL father needs surgery, but it's good that they caught it in time. Good thing Auntie Susie is nearby so they at least don't have to worry about that today!

Today, everyone needs to stumble out of their train cars, find some breakfast and we will end our quick whirlwind tour of Indy - I want to show you the Speedway at least before we go. Then we are going to hop on the bus. I think we'll pass Lafayette and go up to the Dunes first (and pretend it's summer) and then drive back down to my hometown (
that rhymes!)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper, calm down.. We are only going to visit the Speedway. We will not have the time for a "Kitty-anapolis 500" (feet, that is...). So repack your driver's suit and helmet. We will be heading up to the dunes... All that sand...

No - not that kind of sand! Yes, you can wear your thong...

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Morning, Beth!

*Chris flashes a big smile with black crap all over her teeth*

I carry my breakfast everywhere I go. You are more than welcome to join us in our power breakfast!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Jan! I never thought about that! You think the kits will think it's a gigantic litterbox???

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is that an OREO!!!! When I'm in the US I make sure I stock up on Oreo Double Creams mmmmm. Your brekkie looks better than anything I was thinking of - I think I just might join you.

Then off to the Indy Speedway YAY!!!! You've got a motor racing fan (freak) here!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Chris! I just ate a couple of fudge-strip shortbread cookies to hold me until mom wakes up!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder how big they make pooper scoopers...

Jasper, please share your pail and shovel with Lily when we get to the dunes.

Psst, Lily! Wait'll we get to the dunes and we can rent a bulldozer!

Jasper? What was that you said?

I was just telling Lily I had an extra shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.