And let the Vacation begin......

Status
Not open for further replies.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh! ok, sounds good to me - i like spas...

but i gotta go for tonight...
catch up w/you guys tomorrow - have fun!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

we're off to the Peninsula for Whaling with the Makah Indians!
WHALING!? I hope you mean watching them NOT catching them?
Hi, everybody!
It looks like you all had a great time.
Great pictures Elizabeth!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

WHALING!? I hope you mean watching them NOT catching them?
Hi, everybody!
It looks like you all had a great time.
Great pictures Elizabeth!
We will not be catching them nor inflicting ANY harm. We are there only as observers. And we will be staying far back, too, as a lot of the hub-bub surrounding the whaling has caused them to act up and be stressed. In fact, right now, the Makah cannot whale - they've been suspended from doing so until they are heard before a court. We will just observe the beauty and grace...you'll see!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
morning everyone

everyone seemed to have so much fun on the jet on the way into Seattle - seems as all the kits got up to some mischief!!!

so glad we are in seattle Elizabeth - flying in was just beautiful!!

Snoqualmie Falls - WOW!!!! the mansion is amazing - and the falls and hot springs!! WOW!! I just love it!!

Eddie - Seattle just looks wonderful - wish I hadnt of missed the waterskiing and windsurfing though - we got lost exploring the sites of Seattle

now did someone say dinner? I am starving!!! and Space Needle again looks beautiful Eddie...
for dinner I think I will start with the Classic Caesar Salad

what a great place you live in Eddie !!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

We will not be catching them nor inflicting ANY harm. We are there only as observers. And we will be staying far back, too, as a lot of the hub-bub surrounding the whaling has caused them to act up and be stressed. In fact, right now, the Makah cannot whale - they've been suspended from doing so until they are heard before a court. We will just observe the beauty and grace...you'll see!
Sounds like fun. I've never gone whale watching before, even though we can do it here in Nova Scotia!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eddie,

You did alright picking us out some nice digs!!!!!!! I do have to step back a little:
Foraged Mushroom Soup 9.00
Slow-simmered wild mushrooms blended in sherry and cream, topped with fried leeks and truffle oil
This made me giggle for some reason. The chef or his "chefettes" (sorry I don't know what they are called, go down the elevator in downtown Seattle and forage for wild mushrooms on the streets of Seattle.
Like I said, I guess you had to be there - at least in my little mind the picture was funny.

What do our rooms look like?

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chris! LOL! Why don't you ask Susan's new boyfriend if he has any mushrooms??? I'm sure Susie could assist you in meeting him...
He's up on Capitol Hill.

I have to go do my taxes now w/tax person, so I'll be back just a bit later and post your rooms to see!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Eddie,

You did alright picking us out some nice digs!!!!!!! I do have to step back a little:

This made me giggle for some reason. The chef or his "chefettes" (sorry I don't know what they are called, go down the elevator in downtown Seattle and forage for wild mushrooms on the streets of Seattle.
Like I said, I guess you had to be there - at least in my little mind the picture was funny.

What do our rooms look like?
That is pretty funny! I can just picture it!!

Here's our rooms: http://www.salishlodge.com/rooms.php

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have the Garlic Chicken Breast
Slow-braised and stuffed with fresh roasted garlic, served in its own pan jus with garlic mashed potatoes.

No Wine Menu!!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dan - I just wanted to tell you that the Westminister Dog Show is on tonight (part 2) Maybe you can watch it when we get back to the hotel. Better yet, we'll all crash your room and pile up and watch it. Better make sure there's plenty of booze in your room!

What was I thinking?!?!?!?! You come from the "land downunder"

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry I guess the altitude and the spirits are getting to me..... Did you say forage for something and Susan's boyfriend in the same sentence? Exactly where are we foraging????

Linda - Thank you. The rooms have passed my inspection
Party time!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Dan - I just wanted to tell you that the Westminister Dog Show is on tonight (part 2) Maybe you can watch it when we get back to the hotel. Better yet, we'll all crash your room and pile up and watch it. Better make sure there's plenty of booze in your room!

What was I thinking?!?!?!?! You come from the "land downunder"
i know your making fun at me
but it doesnt matter as I have no idea what your talking about anyway

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

I'll have the Garlic Chicken Breast
Slow-braised and stuffed with fresh roasted garlic, served in its own pan jus with garlic mashed potatoes.

No Wine Menu!!!
Here it is Tina! Thanks Linda!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thanks Linda. I was going to get to that later tonight, except a mite different with photos that are done locally here.
Sounds good! Can't wait to see them!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i know your making fun at me but it doesnt matter as I have no idea what your talking about anyway
Forgive me please. I forgot all Aussies gave up drinking!
I guess it will be BYOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.