Not open for further replies.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait....

We're going to Rigal's tomorow?
WooHOO!

Where are we now? I've been busy with other things, sorry I'm so behind. I'll be more active this weekend.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ilovecats

Wait....

We're going to Rigal's tomorow?
WooHOO!

Where are we now? I've been busy with other things, sorry I'm so behind. I'll be more active this weekend.
We are in Iceland at the moment. We never did connect with Sesselja (Pollyanna), who was to be our hostess, but we made it up as we went along
and found some fun things to do. I wasn't able to participate too much either. I hope to be around at least a little more when we go to Rigel's tomorrow -- good stuff! I'll do my best, Rigel, but will have my nose to the grindstone, so that I can take Thursday and Friday OFF when I will be hosting
. And after Vancouver, we go to Ash_BCT in Alberta for the weekend.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rigel - I just want to you know I'm looking forward to your Mexico trip, but I'm out of town and will probably not be able to drop in.
I'm in meetings all day tomorrow and a banquet tomorrow night. I might have time to catch up tomorrow night.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay, Iceland! Okay, what are we doing now? Last time I checked, Ashley and I were at the market trying to shop.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
okay everyone there has been a change in plans - we will not be going to Mexico tomorrow.... sorry everyone but Rigel unfortunatly is a little tied up so we have changed his hosting dates until the end.

We however will be taking a huge detour and going to visit Laureen in Sanger, Texas.

The reason for such a big detour is that Lauren has advised me she cant do her initial dates in March as they were weekend dates and she only had access to the internet at work... so I decided that since we have access to the jet Elizabeth so wonderfully organised for us it doesnt matter that we will make our way to Texas now...

from there we will head to Fran's in Vancouver and continue on as planned....

I apologise for the last couple of days which werent orgnanised but hopefully tomorrow we will be back on trace

any questions let me know...

now who has a drink for me??????

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YAY!!! thanks so much Ash!!

I think I will have that orange one at the back - is that a tequila sunrise?

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*gulps back the drink*

Sorry
I have to be up early tomorrow, Hate that! I don't even have to work but have to get up early

See you all tomorrow!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hungry?

I am!! how about we go to a traditional icelandic resturant and try some local cuisine?

I am looking for one now.... (pity I cant read icelandic though!!!)

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ACK!!! I just get here!!! grrrrrrr

LOL sleep well my friend - love to all and a special hug from Cedar to Tango

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well I am going to go off and eat by myself... if anyone else comes along you will find me here tequila sunrise in my hand!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going to forget that I just finished dinner and check out that Icelandic reindeer with glaced parsnips & sauce cassis -- I may never get another opportunity to eat reindeer and the accompaniments sound heavenly!!

(Bopping back and forth here from the vacation thread, to dinner, to email, to getting BC ready for TCS! Sorry not to be going to Mexico tomorrow, but we'll have it to look forward to, and we'll have a grand time in Texas in the meantime!)

I think I'll pass on the tequila sunrise, but there's gotta be a nice bottle of wine to go with dinner -- I suspect reindeer would want a moderately full bodied red -- looks like we've got a good selection, including some Aussies, Danielle -- care to choose one? I recognize some of the names, but you'll likely know them better...

ÃSTRALÃA\t \t

Peter Lehmann Shiraz
Lehmann Vinery – Barossa Valley

Rosemount Cabernet / Merlo\t\t
Rosemount – South Eastern Australia

Yalumba Mawsons
Yalumba – Barossa Valley
\t
Rosemount GSM
Rosemount – Mclaren Vale

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
reindeer huh? personally I think I will pass.....

ahhhh there are some aussie wines - you know me and my wines Fran!! I would say you should go with the Peter Lehmann Shiraz - the Barossa Valley is one of our best wine regions!!!

waiter - a bottle of your Peter Lehmann Shiraz please

Status
Not open for further replies.