And let the Vacation begin......

Status
Not open for further replies.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mmmmmm...that drink sounds lovely -- can I pour a shot of that in my coffee?? Eb and I just woke up and like Ari we need our caffiene!! This place is gorgeous -- but unfortunately I am not much of a swimmer so I am going to work on my tan instead since I missed the beach yesterday.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yum! Such good drinks on this vacation! I'm working on my tan too Beryl... tired of being known as Caspar!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Yum! Such good drinks on this vacation! I'm working on my tan too Beryl... tired of being known as Caspar!
Yay! sounds like a plan. *whips up two iced coffees (with a dirty cowboy shot)* I heard you needed some caffiene Ari -- I hope this helps!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oooh look what I found:

Anyone collect sea shells?
ooooo...very pretty! I don't collect but I am sure it will make someone very happy. Maybe Baylee would like playing with it?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay fine, I'll collect them all on my own. Nah, Baylee would probably try to eat it, I'm sure! Anyway, I'm gonna nap now, here in the sun... wake me if we go anywhere!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Okay fine, I'll collect them all on my own. Nah, Baylee would probably try to eat it, I'm sure! Anyway, I'm gonna nap now, here in the sun... wake me if we go anywhere!
I can do that...I'll just be sitting here listening to my ipod (i don't really have one - but I'll pretend), reading trashy magazines, and watching Eb and Bay wander the Reef playing together. have a nice snooze!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those of you still in the water and the kits in the water need to be gathering up their stuff.
We will have to take the yacht to the shore and the bus back into Cairns. I know how much trouble it is trying to get organized. We don't want to be late for Yayi's place, but at the same time, we don't want to suprise her, either.
I guessed if we took our time, we could get to the airport, take our flight
and then we might even have time to grab a bite while we are waiting for her.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Those of you still in the water and the kits in the water need to be gathering up their stuff.
We will have to take the yacht to the shore and the bus back into Cairns. I know how much trouble it is trying to get organized. We don't want to be late for Yayi's place, but at the same time, we don't want to suprise her, either.
I guessed if we took our time, we could get to the airport, take our flight
and then we might even have time to grab a bite while we are waiting for her.
Good thinking Chris, although I did hear Danielle say something abuot waiting for her to get up before we head for Yayis.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, I'm not going to leave anyone behind! I just know how long it takes for you guys to get moving. Especially if you are on the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.