And all this time I've been blaming Madden....

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that's really interesting..
Though I think if I saw a ghost in my house, I'd be terrified..

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is very intriguing. When you "talked" to the ghost and I assume it is in English. How do they respond? If they responded vocally, does the sound come from within the ghost? Also, how do they look like? Transparent? Solid? Please let us know. This is all too interesting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

This is very intriguing. When you "talked" to the ghost and I assume it is in English. How do they respond? If they responded vocally, does the sound come from within the ghost? Also, how do they look like? Transparent? Solid? Please let us know. This is all too interesting.
Yes I speak English, and no he didn't respond. I spoke "at" him I guess the day after I had saw him for the first time. I assumed he listened because he has never surprised me like that again.

As for appearance, he was VERY solid. He wasn't the least bit transparent, looked just like someone was standing there. He looked totally real and alive...up until the disappearing part. I never knew they could look so real!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm afraid I'd be one of those people who would just talk at them and ask them if they minded not scaring me too much. I believe.... I have seen one that was completely solid looking... although it was a cat.

I lost a foster kitty when he ate thread from a sofa (2m of the stuff - silly creature... we couldn't keep him away from the thing!) but his little sister was still with us. (That's my Bootie-boot). When she got sick through the depression of losing him, she got a high fever and spent time lying on the bathroom floor to cool down. I went to work in the morning and decided to bring her back to work to the vet once I was done with my shift. When I got home, Bootie and my colleagues cat Mille were lying together on the bed.... with Toffi, our recently departed kitty. I swear to God, he was as real and I am sitting here! He looked at me, looked at Bootie, looked at me and put a paw on her. I knew what I had to do.... I said (out loud) "ok, I'm taking her to Tom now" *he's the vet. I went to get her box and was out of the room for 10 seconds.... when I came back there wasn't a sign that Toffi was there. He hung around for a while though to make sure she was ok. When the cats were all sleeping and you knew where they were, there was always a little blue blur pad across the floor in front of you, or you could hear him pad, pad, pad to Bootie and then it would stop. It was really comforting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lille, what an amazing story!!!
He must have been such a special kitty to make sure that his sister was so well taken care of!!