Ancient Tabby's Health Failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

velocity

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The very good and wise and magical Mattie, aged 22 years, passed on today at 2:35 pm. She is survived by her younger brother, Mike, and her much younger sisters Abby, Neely and Gilda; Mattie was preceded in death by her adopted kitten Fluff, who died of old age 4 years ago (Fluff was 17). Mattie was surrounded by her family at the end and gently passed in her sleep --- and, although our hearts are breaking now, a quiet peace has settled through our home and we know that there is a new senior angel in heaven tonight. God Bless You, Mattie. We Love You Forever.

Thanks to everyone here for your kind thoughts and advice. It's always good to have a whole team on your side when facing the tragic and inevitable. God Bless You All, and Best Wishes of the Season.

Charlie, Mary, Mike, Abby, Neely, Gilda and Her Highness Mattie

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart and thoughts go out to you and yours. Sad, headbroken headbuts and tearful, sorry licks from KittenKiya's Clan.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Condolences to you and your family. Maddie is now romping like a youngster again with our other kitties over the bridge.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My deepest condolences on your loss.

RIP Mattie. Play happily over the Bridge

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RIP Mattie
You lived a long life now you are healthy and whole again

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Play at the Bridge sweet angel.

RIP precious Mattie.

((((hugs))))

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry you have had to go through this, but Mattie had the best and longest life possible with you, where she was much loved and will be missed. I am glad she had a peaceful passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.