An update about Dr. Claw...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heather- why do i get the feeling that when ya'll move into your new apartment, you are going to find LOTS of hidden "treasures" that 8-bit has stashed away and hidden

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Small update today about Dr. Claw. He's getting alot better now that we have the Feliway runny at full steam. Ever since I plugged them in he hasn't ripped out his fur any longer!

The boys are getting along so well that I am going to leave them out and unsupervised today. Wish me luck.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that is good news
and of course good luck, but it sounds like everything is so far so good

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Heather- why do i get the feeling that when ya'll move into your new apartment, you are going to find LOTS of hidden "treasures" that 8-bit has stashed away and hidden
We are keeping track... I'll have a post all ready to go for Tuesday when we are totally moved in.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Small update today about Dr. Claw. He's getting alot better now that we have the Feliway runny at full steam. Ever since I plugged them in he hasn't ripped out his fur any longer!

The boys are getting along so well that I am going to leave them out and unsupervised today. Wish me luck.
I'm so happy he calmed down. I also suspect that the flea allergy is beginning to subside also. He sounds like such a sweetie.