An Open Letter To The Bird In Our Yard.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Bird:

We have enjoyed watching you raise your babies this spring. They were little nuggets with peach fuzz for awhile, grew, and we have enjoyed watching them grow and stay safe under your amazingly watchful eye. Then they become adults and flew away to find their own lives.
However, your incessant chattering to get your mates attention, while sticking your butt feathers due north to the sky is getting tiresome. My cats are locked in and going insane. We understand nature and that animals oftentimes do the deed in broad daylight outdoors, but we ask you to please tone it down. You look desperate and maybe your mate realizes this and is making excuses to his bar buddies for your behavior.
Signed, Us.

Dear Birds mate:
Please do something about your wife. She may or may not be having a mid life crisis.
Signed, Us.

(This isn't complaining. We have been seeing this for days now and it's actually really funny. More peach fuzz baby birdies coming our way I think!!!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, birds are sex-crazed maniacs. Anyone who has a pet bird has seen far more than they ever wanted to. . .
We have chickens and a rooster. We see this and kind of want to un-see it =D
It's so freaking funny and stuff but we're so hoping for more wild baby fuzz-ball babies. They're just so cute. And birds are amazing parents. One certain call or shriek sends them into a single file line.
We had a short lived but HUGE rain storm a few weeks ago. Myself and a friend stood on our front porch and watched the Mother bird calling, and she and her half grown babies raced to a pre-designated spot in the bushes.
When this storm was over, they chattered and sang and dove into puddles of water. It was so, SO comical and sweet and fun!