An interesting experiment...

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In something like this you'd also have to take into account the different regions. Because I'm from Florida and for me, at the end of March it's starting to warm up nicely and by April it's nice and hot. But as one person said, she was born in April and prefers warmer weather. So the seasons are experienced differently depending on where you're from. I think that would have to be controlled for somehow, because maybe your theory would be correct if that variable was in check? It's a good idea though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Ha ha, this was the first response I read and I'm a lot like Beryl. I was born at 3am also but I consider myself a night person and my favorite season is definitely Spring... oh wait I like Autumn too. Hmm, maybe I prefer Autumn.
Ok... I noticed this is where a lot of people are makin a mistake... when I say you were born at night I mean between the evening and the early morning... so everyone that's born around 1am, 2am... that's night time to me... I was born at 2:15am... So Ari, you're a night person and you were born in the middle of the night... it works for you...
See, I'm a brilliant scientist! LoL

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I chose I was born in winter, but I prefer summer and day, but prefer well not night, but evening. I am a January baby and if I never had to see snow again it would be too soon!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was born at 8:20 a.m. in July. About the only time I enjoy 8:00 in the morning is if I'm still sleeping.
I'm much more of an evening/night person. And I do not like hot weather at all. Winter is my favorite season.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was born at night and prefer the night. My son, however was born in the morning and is also a night person. As to the season thing, I said I prefer winter, but that may well be a learned response after living in Florida, land of eternal summer, for so long. Growing up, I remember liking each new season as it came and being glad that the next one came, as well.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was born in December, mid-afternoon. I have never been a morning person and I hate the cold!

obi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OK, I was born in the fall and prefer the fall, and I was born in the morning and prefer the morning. But my husband is the opposite. He was born in Jan and prefers summer. So, I was thinking about it and, if this trend existed the next question would be: why? Could be that since you celebrate your birthday at that time, you simply have grown up associating that season with good things. I think it's more likely that the season you prefer has more to do with the activities you prefer or events that occur in that season that you like.

So, my husband prefers summer because he likes the beach, wearing t-shirts and the fact that the days are long. I like fall because I love the holidays, cool hiking conditions (but not muddy, like spring) and the way the leaves change color.

l.trant

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, Not sure how it works, but I was born 4:17PM on 4/11 and I am definitely a nite person and I do enjoy the spring

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was born in February at 2am. I am more of person that has more energy at night. I don't like February (are there really people who like February?) and disliked it most during the years I lived in New York. I love spring, the colors, the freshness, the promise of warmth, even the drizzling rain.

I noticed on the poll, that people mostly preferred night and any season except winter.