An Excellent Sunday for the Excellent Eight ***Pic Heavy***

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thought I would share some pics I took of the kids today.

Sweet faced Teyah

Adorable Azizi.
In the first pic, you can see his poor injured tail.
It is healing up very well however and he's been leaving it alone.

Nova trying to stay cool.

Elliott smiling

Queen Cleopatra II

Imhotep showing off his stunning blue eyes.

Shadey having a lazy day.

Osiris couldn't possibly be any cuter.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They couldn't possibly be any more excellent!

I think you are going to have to get a tattoo of Azizi, though, to make it up to him for his tail cropping!!!!!

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the Excellent Eight and so seeing their pictures today just made my Sunday that much better!

Teyah really is sweet-faced. She looks like such a dainty girl. I just think she's so pretty. And, Azizi...the poor little guy. His tail looks pitiful, but his face is as precious as ever! Nova, who I remember is not female
, looks like he's having a grand time trying to stay cool as a cucumber during this summer heat wave. I've said it more than once and I'll say it a million more, but Elliott's freckly nose gets me every time! He is so freakin' cute! And Cleopatra II, well, she's just as regal as they come. Her facial markings are so stunning. Imhotep has gorgeous blue eyes! Do I need to even say more?! And, Shadey, well, he's one of my faves. I just love his fluffy fur. He reminds me of a cuddly teddy bear. And, lastly, Osiris...he is just a stud-muffin. I always wish I could reach through the screen and scritch his red and white tabby self!

Thanks for posting their pics. I just adore them! One of these days, I'm going to have to go to Canada. I'm missing out on a load of cute kitties here in the US!

daddycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are indeed a most excellent gang! Love the way Azizi seems to be taking his current situation in stride. Best wishes for his full and speedy recovery!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for sharing some more pics of your crew! They are beautiful photos, all of them!
Poor Azizi... looks like he's handling the tail pretty well though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks all! Yes, poor Azizi is dealing just fine with his injury after a rough couple of days.
He really does seem no worse for wear now though and we'll be getting the stitches out probably Friday.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is so nice to see photos like this, thanks for posting them. I just really love seeing photos of cats. Every cat has a unique personality and pose just like us subservients to the cat world have!