An Engineer's Guide to Cats

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

So just curious. How many people attempted the "cat yodeling" after seeing that video?

I sent the link onto a number of friends, who forwarded it onto others. My friend's mother got her cat to yodel, after of course, applying the "corporal cuddling".

Mine wouldn't do it. They don't scream when you do corporal cuddling with them. I've used that tactic on them for too long.

(p.s. I'm a software engineer)
DH tried with Lucy. All he got was her yowling. She was not happy. The other two just stared at him.

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Over here, we call it "firetruck-ing" cuz Ollie sounds like a firetruck siren (and my dad's a fireman, so it works lol)... his "trigger spot" is his tail bone - we call this the "finky bone" (DON'T ASK! haha it's something I came up with out of the blue when we got my dog 14 years ago!
) both the dog and cat like to be "finked" but if you like hold Ollie (corporal cuddle style) and fink him, he turns into a firetruck!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BuzbyJLC10

Over here, we call it "firetruck-ing" cuz Ollie sounds like a firetruck siren (and my dad's a fireman, so it works lol)... his "trigger spot" is his tail bone - we call this the "finky bone" (DON'T ASK! haha it's something I came up with out of the blue when we got my dog 14 years ago!
) both the dog and cat like to be "finked" but if you like hold Ollie (corporal cuddle style) and fink him, he turns into a firetruck!
That's cool!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's about 6 minutes long, but worth watching the whole thing - it's very funny and cute!!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, yeah. Seen this, LMAO!!!!

The creator, Paul Klusman, is absolutely adorable!! Good for him!!