An Absolutely Irresistible Toy for Cats

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wrapping gifts yesterday and realized that Gizmo, if she was like most cats, would probably like the tissue paper.

She certainly does. The two sheets of purple tissue paper I gave her are now partially shredded and crumpled in the living room.

I had the bright idea today of taking her mouse interactive toy and making it 'run' to hide under the tissue paper. I then rustled the toy slightly.

Gizmo was one happy cat! and I only wish I'd gotten the camera first.
So nice rustling tissue paper can be crunched up for the cat and favorite toys hidden underneath. The interactive toy on a string is best since it mimics the sounds and movements of a real mouse.

It's a wonderful toy for Gizmo and it's cheap too.

larke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha ha... the living room of our house is permanently covered with torn up paper, knotty cords, little balls and colored plastic springs... we once had a triangulated (folded) small fridge box tunnel in there for a couple of years! We just gave up on gracious living, but have a lot more fun!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I know cats love tissue paper...but it's more fun when there is an interactive toy rustling underneath. It really got Gizmo going.

jaycee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hehe, this is why i havnt bought a christmas present for kya... i figure the used bows and wrapping paper will be her presents!