Amy is a dream come true!

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh she is just beautiful! & She is special, she makes you happy.

Mittens would sleep on the bed if it wasnt for the BF.. but like i said, as soon as he gets up for work, she jumps into bed with me. Also, if Im in the bathroom, i usually dont close the door all the way, so she comes up and barges in on me by pullling open the door, she even has to be with me while i pee
. And EVERYDAY, while im in the shower, she waits for me to turn the water off, then she meows at the door for me to let her in(i make her leave before i get in bc i dont want the steam to make it hard for her to breathe).

krz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a sweetie!! I think I have read that female orange tabbies are rare, so see, she is special!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

simpleblue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KiTTYL0VE4

Mittens would sleep on the bed if it wasnt for the BF..
that's okay. he can sleep on the floor.

Originally Posted by KRZ

What a sweetie!! I think I have read that female orange tabbies are rare, so see, she is special!
i didn't know that. i surfed around and found that there where people specifically looking for female orange tabbies. i'm not sure of the validity of this, but many people are saying that the colour of a cat affects their disposition.

here's an article

they were bang on for Amy:

Big softies and laid back to the point of laziness. Like being stroked, but dislike being picked up and cuddled. Prefer to sit on furniture rather than on laps.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cats definitely know who to choose and they always have their reasons! Your girl is beautiful, may you have a long life ahead with one another
She is indeed special, all cats are.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DreamingRecover

that's okay. he can sleep on the floor.
You know its funny, i said that to him last night. I was laying in bed watching tv and Mittens was laying with me. He came upstairs and i said to him "You know, Mittens likes to lay with me so you can sleep on the floor from now on so she will lay in the bed with me!"

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KiTTYL0VE4

i go upstairs to get something out of my room, she is right behind me. Then ill say "Mitt Mitt baby, im not staying up here" then she follows me back downstairs. I love it! it is a great feeling knowing that your kitty loves you so much that she feels like she has to be with you every second.
You call her "Mitt Mitt"? That is so cute...no wonder she loves you! You obviously adore her.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
^ Yes i do, from the moment i saw her ive adored her! She is my little princess and she knows it, cuz i tell her everyday. I have alotta nicknames for her.

Mittens Mittens, the lil kitten
Mitten Kitten
Mitt Mitt
Princess
MiMi