Amputated front paw, won't eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ethel904

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am sorry to report that the cancer was just too strong and fast for her to have had any chance to beat it. Had I known this was going to happen like this i would have done things a little differently, but i guess hind site is always 20/20. I really miss her. Today is a week ago i had to make the hard decision to send her over the Rainbow Bridge. She just kept getting worse. There was no one last rally or anything she just kept fadding away. We had some last cuddles and enjoyed the sun for a while b4 i took her in. Im worried about my other cat, i got them on the same day, not the same litter but they r the same age, almost 13 now. I always hear how pets die of a broken heart. They were never apart, even when they were away from me. sorry for the delay, its been a tough week.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cry because I can feel your pain through your post, and understand what you are going through. You did what you could for your little one, try not to dwell on the could haves, should haves, they bring nothing but pain.She had you and your love to comfort her at the end, that is all she ever wanted. She left you and her treasured companion a wonderful legacy of love, a bond that will be with you both throughout the rest of your lives. Sometimes in our anguish we forget that another is hurting too, share your pain with the little one left behind, let that love fill the void you feel and soothe your broken heart. You and your other baby need each other now for comfort, time is the only thing that will soften the pain in your hearts. Treasure your precious memories and know that sweet little girl would never want you to be so sad when you think of her. Take care of yourself and surround yourself with those who care................RIP dear little one, you will never be forgotten and will be held forever in a loving heart!

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry for your loss, You did everything you could to save her and made the decisions based on the information you had. I am certain that your love for her eased her passing. RIP sweet kitty

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
So very sorry to read this.  On behalf of the TCS Team, we offer our condolences.  We'll lock the thread now out of respect for your loss, and invite you to post a tribute to your kitty in our Crossing the Bridge forum.  

Status
Not open for further replies.