America's Next Top Model - New Series!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was really surprised about the girl who left last week!! I liked her - her attitude, her general style, and I thought her photos were fine too! not outstanding (yet), but certainly not the worse of the bunch!

Can't wait until tomorrow night!! If I get my assignment finished tonight, I'll treat myself to watching it live tomorrow night rathen than speaking it in over the weekend when I'm supposed to be studying....

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got hooked when they started showing the old seasons on VH1. Now I have the new season set to DVR. I am very into photography and I enjoy watching the photoshoots and the final pictures.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like AJ this season..I was really surprised by the low self esteem she showed in the last elimination..She looks like a model and seems like a nice girl too

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay......I really don't like Melrose, She is soooooo concieted and not even that good at all..

I think Brooke is so cute and I like AJ too!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I was happy with this weeks decsion!
Awww man. I forgot to watch it. I was busy playing around making siggies and missed it.
Who got kicked off?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh and Jaeda!! I REALLY like Jaeda!! I love her look - she really reminds me of Hilary Swank....

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's lots of really beautiful girls who I really like this season.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh - once again, I totally forgot to watch!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THe one in germany hasnt started yet, they are looking for participants!
Now if i was tall and skinny..... it would be a great way to make money!

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I liked the part at the eliminations when the one girl said Thankyou for believing in me, and tyra says.. okay jade, and then they showed the montage of Jade saying that three or four times.
I knew that the person eliminated was probably a goner as soon as she left the shoot.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zak&rocky

I liked the part at the eliminations when the one girl said Thankyou for believing in me, and tyra says.. okay jade, and then they showed the montage of Jade saying that three or four times.
I knew that the person eliminated was probably a goner as soon as she left the shoot.
That was awesome!
I am so SO glad AJ's doing so well. She is awesome. I also really like that little blonde girl from TX (the one whose hair they dyed brown). She kinda looks like Reese Witherspoon; I just hope she steps it up a bit!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

That was awesome!
I am so SO glad AJ's doing so well. She is awesome. I also really like that little blonde girl from TX (the one whose hair they dyed brown). She kinda looks like Reese Witherspoon; I just hope she steps it up a bit!
I like the girl from Texas too. She looks so much better with the brown hair.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

That was awesome!
I reckon she has a Reese Witherspoon look as well!!! She's really cute

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just watched the show (had it DVRed) and I'm soooo happy the girl who got eliminated did. What a horrible person she has been the whole time.

It's quite sad that she said the whole experience was a waste just because she didn't win. It just shows what an ugly person she is inside.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crystal211

It's quite sad that she said the whole experience was a waste just because she didn't win. It just shows what an ugly person she is inside.
Yup I completely agree!!!