Americans!! Post your favorite Blizzard here!!!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never had a DQ Blizzard, but when I was in college the local ice cream shop (Thomas Sweets) made blend-ins, which are similar. The best was raspberry fudge truffle ice cream with raspberries and dark chocolate pieces

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My faves are oreo, peanut butter cup, and cookie dough.
Never in chocolate ice cream though. I cant stand chocolate ice cream. Bleh. Too... sweet... ick. Whenever I see someone eating one of those chocolate with fudge and brownie and such ones, I feel sick. I dont get an oreo blizzard from DQ though, I always go to Culvers to get one (Its a place that is a big chain and I suppose they make food that is more grilled like I suppose, like the old restaraunts that served ice cream and big juicy burgers. anyways.. they serve custard and I love a nice concrete custard "shake" with oreo in it.
The only thing better are their waffle cones. I love myself a double dipped dipped cone from DQ. I always get vanilla ice cream with butterscotch dip. Yum.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We don't get Dairy Queen here. You do realise I'm just going to have to visit the US again so I can try these yummy sounding concoctions
. Unless anyone wants to send one through cyberspace

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
And here I was thinking there was more snow pictures...

Cookie dough icecream?? OMG - that sounds heavenly. Swedish icecream is so boring, I laughed when the main icecream company in sweden put out advertisments on tv at the beginning of summer about its exciting new variety - VANILLA LIGHT!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry about the vanilla

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Laugh if you must but when I read this thread I thought - well we have some incredible blizzards in Canada too - like White Juan that hit Halifax so named because we;d had a hurricane named Juan that devistated the city and then the same winter, a nasty blizzard that was dubbed White Juan and I have so many pix of it. Anyway, imagine my surprise when you are talking DQ Blizzards, lol ( I prefer McD milkshakes or Starbucks Caramel Frapp.