American Idol

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
IT WAS ALL RIGGED!!!!
RIGGED I SAY!

Because we ALL voted for Bo! Everyone I know voted for Bo.

THEN WHO IN THE HECK voted for Carrie?!

But really, it's fine...no stupid pop songs for BO...he'll be able to rock out with some cool Southern Rock now!!! I'm sure he's already been signed by someone.
We haven't seen the last of those leather pants.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
As someone said earlier, it was the young teen and pre-teens that voted about a thousand times for her. Hey - I voted for Bo, but only around 10 times. At this point, he will do fine, suppsedly Clive Davis has already signed him to a record deal. No matter what he has benefited from the exposure. He has gone from working in a guitar store to singing with Lynyrd Skynryd. I was irritated at first, but I have (mostly) gotten over it now. It may very well be rigged to a certain extent. I'm not sure.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The grand final of American Idol is playing here tonight - I better not kill it for my Mum who has been watching the show religiousely!

Infact I turned over from watching Home & Away last night and I caught a bit of Bo singing, I was listening to him and he sounds lovely and then I turned around to the screen and I was just shocked at his appearance, gorgeous voice and gorgeous looks!

Although Carrie is very pretty, congrats to her!

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

THEN WHO IN THE HECK voted for Carrie?!
I did and I would do it again.
It doesn't really matter who won. First and second place get contracts. And someone did state earlier that coming in second didn't hurt Clay Aiken. And let's face it, Fantasia and Reuben who?

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cool for him to have Lynyrd Skynyrd for a back up band! A Southern boy's dream.

He probably will be better off from his perspective, he can do of more what he wants that what AI wants him to do. Gotta love those leather pants!