American Idol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Sorry but I disagree, the triplets were chunky- BUT they could have hidden it by dressing better, in looser garb and not that cling on stuff they chose to wear.

I don't think I can ever listen to Over the Rainbow again after tonight
I agree.....those dresses they were wearing were just tacky! They were pretty girls but the way they dressed just made them look trashy. I also agree with whoever said that Simon shouldn't attack these people in such a personal way. It's one thing to critique how a person sings.......but to attack them personally regarding the way they look...is just cruel in my opinion. But I guesss these people know what they are getting in to.....and if they are willing to subject themselves to such open criticism.....they gotta take what they get.

What about all those people who sang Proud Mary?
And that guy who said he just found out he could sing a couple of weeks ago?
He was hilarious!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only watch this part of the show when they tell people who gets to go to Hollywood. I don't actually watch the countdown...to the winner.

The girl that was on last night, I believe her name was Carrie, maybe, she had a gorgeous voice!! I hope she wins the whole thing!!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Sorry but I disagree, the triplets were chunky- BUT they could have hidden it by dressing better, in looser garb and not that cling on stuff they chose to wear.

I don't think I can ever listen to Over the Rainbow again after tonight
They were chunky! Only because they wore that awful pink dress.

They did sing beautifully.
Mary was a very disturb lady

I really like Simon!!!
He tells it like it is.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Simon--I wish more people would be like him and tell things like it is instead of most people beating around the bush. ( I'm not one to talk though...
)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same here, Caprice!!

Originally Posted by caprice

I love Simon--I wish more people would be like him and tell things like it is instead of most people beating around the bush. ( I'm not one to talk though...
)

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catherine

I saw last night and yes, Mary, poor Mary needs psychological help. I'm not being mean, I really think she does.
My first thought when I saw her was...PLANT!...as many of the seemingly crazy people are on this show. I googled her a bit, and read her posting on a message board (linked below), and I felt better. She seemed much more sane, deluded about her abilities, true, but sane. She was pretty much led to believe by producers that she was great. I think the people who think they can sing, but can't, are set up in this manner. From the sound of her post, it was a three day affair...auditions, interviews, etc., with people telling her the whole way how great and wonderful she was. It's no wonder these people "go off" afterwards. Someday they are going to have someone truly psychotic absolutely lose it! Here's the link:

http://forums.prospero.com/foxidol/m...s?msg=264574.1