American Idol

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will watch it from beginning to end.

Love that show.

I saw Jennifer Hudson in Dream Girls.
The movie audience gave her an ovation when her name ran in the credits at the end.
She was amazing.

American Idol

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am boycotting since Bo Bice and Chris Daughtry were screwed the last couple years.

I like Nashville Star better anyways, and Supernova was good last year too.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I am boycotting since Bo Bice and Chris Daughtry were screwed the last couple years.

I like Nashville Star better anyways, and Supernova was good last year too.
We voted for Taylor and we were happy that he won...sort of. Chris was the better commercial success, but Chris won't be as tied down creatively as Taylor will be for a few years. I have both cd's and I prefer Taylor's, but Chris was obviously able to go in a more commercial direction that he wanted to go in it seems.

Bo...I don't know, we rooted for him and thought he should have won, but his album was pretty lousy. I don't think it would've been any different had he won AI.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

We voted for Taylor and we were happy that he won...sort of. Chris was the better commercial success, but Chris won't be as tied down creatively as Taylor will be for a few years. I have both cd's and I prefer Taylor's, but Chris was obviously able to go in a more commercial direction that he wanted to go in it seems.

Bo...I don't know, we rooted for him and thought he should have won, but his album was pretty lousy. I don't think it would've been any different had he won AI.
I have been watching AI since season 2, never saw the first season until the day of the finale. Now I am hooked, I voted for Taylor last year and Fantasia when she won. My fav is Simon, I can live without Paula tho.