American Idol - who gets voted off 05/17/06?

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I know is that Nate wouldn't make it past the first round, he has the worst screechiest meow I've ever heard. My daughter said when she first heard him meow, it sounded as if someone was strangling him.

Back to the subject at hand, I like Katherine and she's been one of my favorites from the very beginning. I hope she wins, but I won't be upset if Taylor does.

IMO when she complains to the judges about their comments, sometimes what she says is true... like last week with the song choice - I was glad she stood up for herself, and I've never heard them say to any of the male singers that they are trying to imitate the original artist. Then with one of the songs, when she did try to "make it her own" they complained and said she should just sing the melody. They REALLY contradict themselves sometimes.

Originally Posted by babyharley

I'm just mad that he's made it farther than Chris or Mandissa did- they both could sing 1000's times better than Taylor does.
I agree, I think they were better than any of the last three. I really thought Chris was going to win.

lilicat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would love Taylor to win,as he is so unlike a 'typical pop star',I have liked him rom the very begining!
Katherine is a great singer,but maybe not as original as Taylor.
We dont get the show untill Friday night here,so it will be really tempting to have a sneaky look at he winner on here

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'd go see Taylor. I love Joe Cocker, and Taylor reminds me of that.

Definitely agree, he has that Joe Cocker type of voice. That is who I thought he reminded me of at the very beginning. I believe he will win the whole thing mostly because of his showmanship, and he definitely has that. Kat on the other hand does not, but to me, has the better voice.

Paulena

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want Taylor to win!! I don't like KAT! She is a great singer but I don't like her. Taylor is more personable and is the better entertainer. MHO

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Susie, this week we need a "don't care" option
Ok, I'll go start a new thread and put that in there.........I wish you Chris people wouldn't swing over to Taylor now, but I know we all like who we all like