American Idol Talk

snickster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Oh I want Scott gone so badly! DON'T VOTE SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Totally agree with you all on the Scott thing. As for Anwar, this dude is good, but he's really beginning to get on my last nerve. Everything he does sounds like the last thing he did, if that makes sense.

My predictions for the last 3 standing are Carrie, Constantine and Vonzell. Don't know why, but a gut feeling.

I'd love for Bo to go all the way, but have a feeling he's starting to lose his edge for some reason. Hope I'm wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm a rocker chick so I'm hoping that either Bo or Constantine win it...just because they're so different and they're are so fun to watch. Constantine may not be the best singer but he did Queen...QUEEN....that's such a hard song to sing and he rocked it!!!

Anwar...everything he sings sounds the same. And Anthony...my God...that kid is pure torture to watch!!! UGH! I can not believe she's still there!!!! He should have went last week.

and Scott...after I read about the whole incident, I like him less. I like his voice because it's different but I don't think he will go much farther. he's very thug-like. Vonzell is good too...I like her voice...she rocked Whitney a couple weeks ago.

Unfortunately, I think Carrie will win it. She has a good voice but she's just so similar the past idol winner...kelly clarkson. I think she'd be better as a Country Idol.

My vote is for either Bo or Constantine.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snickster

My predictions for the last 3 standing are Carrie, Constantine and Vonzell. Don't know why, but a gut feeling.
I totally think Vonzell deserves to get to the final three. She improves by leaps and bounds each week and she REALLY did Whitney justice when she did "I Have Nothing" a few weeks ago. It just ticks me off that we have 5 guys left (2 of which, Scott and Anthony, have absolutely NO charm or talent IMO....ugh, don't get me started on Scott.....ARGH
) but only 2 girls left. What's wrong with America????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I love both Bo and Constantine!

They are performers and just KNOW what they are doing.

Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

I'm a rocker chick so I'm hoping that either Bo or Constantine win it...just because they're so different and they're are so fun to watch. Constantine may not be the best singer but he did Queen...QUEEN....that's such a hard song to sing and he rocked it!!!

Anwar...everything he sings sounds the same. And Anthony...my God...that kid is pure torture to watch!!! UGH! I can not believe she's still there!!!! He should have went last week.

and Scott...after I read about the whole incident, I like him less. I like his voice because it's different but I don't think he will go much farther. he's very thug-like. Vonzell is good too...I like her voice...she rocked Whitney a couple weeks ago.

Unfortunately, I think Carrie will win it. She has a good voice but she's just so similar the past idol winner...kelly clarkson. I think she'd be better as a Country Idol.

My vote is for either Bo or Constantine.

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Oh, I love both Bo and Constantine!

They are performers and just KNOW what they are doing.
EXACTLY. I love how Constantine follows the camera and the whole sticking the tongue out thing cracked me up. And Bo is just a total sweatheart. Both have great stage presence. Plus, they're very easy on the eye!

Anthony NEEDS TO GO next week....

Rock on...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Anthony and Scott will be the next to go.

Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

EXACTLY. I love how Constantine follows the camera and the whole sticking the tongue out thing cracked me up. And Bo is just a total sweatheart. Both have great stage presence. Plus, they're very easy on the eye!

Anthony NEEDS TO GO next week....

Rock on...

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

I think Anthony and Scott will be the next to go.
I thought Scott would have been gone 2 weeks ago..... but I'm done thinking anything anymore. Obviously, the masses voting for AI don't know what to think!

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

I thought Scott would have been gone 2 weeks ago..... but I'm done thinking anything anymore. Obviously, the masses voting for AI don't know what to think!
Yeah who knows what will happen, I do note that there is a psychological aspect to this, some people just choke. too much too soon etc.