American Idol night!

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love Clay too! Boy, this is turning into a Clay fansite. I don't know if I think he'll win in the end or not, but as of this point he is my favorite. My boyfriend thinks Ruben will win, but he also thinks Julia is good looking (that's what I get for making him watch the show with me!).

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I could vote in Canada - I would vote for Clay!

Hey - fellow Canadians on Popstars The One I thinking we can vote for those finalist - some are pretty good!

The tryouts for Canadian Idol start this month across Canada - They hit Toronto in April.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by adymarie
Hey - fellow Canadians on Popstars The One I thinking we can vote for those finalist - some are pretty good!

The tryouts for Canadian Idol start this month across Canada - They hit Toronto in April.
Thank you Adrienne - TCS 2003 Canadian Entertainment Correspondent

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorites are Rueben, and that little skinny guy...is his name Clay? The one who is kind of shy and quiet? And the blonde girl that is really pretty (I'm bad at remembering names) and also the African American woman who has such a beautiful voice.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL Debby, hard to pick just one?!
I like most of the ones you mentioned as well. I can't wait to hear them sing again this week!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Correct me if I am wrong BUT I don't think Clay has made one single mistake since this whole thing started...The only bad criticism the poor guy got was regarding his image.(*sticking my tongue out at Simon*) That makes me want him to WIN even more.

About Image:
Can you believe how many time Simon told people the were too heavy? He even told the Joshua the Marine he needed to lose weight...Geeze! Thank God Paula was there to BOX him in the head! The weight issue is another reason I am ALSO for Kimberly Locke and Ruben.... I think she is beautiful and he is adorable....

Hooray for the underdogs! Besides, the underdogs are kickin' butt anyway....Can't wait until tomorrow!!

>^,,^<
Kim

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clay has it all, even the 'look' in my opinion, his confidence and character make him sexy and attractive, though i think he's just a natural beauty and those characteristics just bring his appeal out even more

can't wait to see him sing again !

looking forward to seeing them all sing, actually.

luv those paws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I must confess. I too am harboring a small crush on Clay.
I personally lik ehis looks, I actually prefered him with the glasses (I like a guy in glasses), but when he opened his mouth and out came that amazing voice. Yum!

I hope he wins. *fingers crossed*

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really want Charles to get booted - I think he is one of the least talented on the show (and yodel girl).

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm not big on that guy, Cory? what's his name?

i don't like his voice at all.

i think Charles has potential and i'd like to see what he can do.

and i actually like Carmen's voice, though it possibly needs a little refinement and practice.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with you about Cory, I just got a bad vibe from him with that partying he did during the "boot camp" session in California.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I must confess. I too am harboring a small crush on Clay.
Should we start a Clay fan club? Blue can be the President, Luv Those Paws can be the VP, and I'll volunteer for the Corresponding Secretary.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Whew - thank you Lizza for your post earlier with the photos! 11 people shouldn't be too hard to remember - I swear I'm losing my mind like 30 years too early!

Anyway, now that I know which one Charles is(
) I can say that I think he should be next to go too. I thought he'd be chosen last week, and was really surprised that he wasn't even in the bottom 3.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanna be is the Clay fan club too! I'll be the treasure (ok everyone mail me your membership fees!)