American Idol Discussion Thread Feb 21

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by markvg

She was excellent and I think she could be even better.

Thank you all for getting me to watch this show. I think they should just dump the guys (I didn't see that show) and just let the girls go at it.
Thats our Judge Mark!

Originally Posted by LokisMum

Well - shows over. Time for beddie byes! Night all!
Sweet Dreams!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The girls were MUCH better than the guys. I think Antonella and the girl that sang the Pretenders song will be going home. Any of the guys could be going home.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The 1st girl was good, the 17 yr old, Melissa, Gina, the one who is the professional singer but Lakisha blew them all out of the water!!! Who needs the guys after last nite!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Who likes Simon?
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

He is an idiot..there is no reason for him to be so mean..Seriously, he is a tool.
Just watched The View and Rosie O'Donnell said she watched Idol - but muted everything between the performances.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my sixth season watching too! I can think back to when Eric & I were dating- this show was just coming on!

LAKISHA is IT.
MAN!!!! But here's the problem: when the judges all say she is #1 there's a backlash, and granted, the 3-4 others who were good -- were really good! And she has to sing through 12 weeks of pop, country, rock, ballads, and a whole lot else. Her song choices are going to make her or break her, but I agree, she's magic. And a single mon and from Michigan - so not L.A. it's refreshing, and not southern, either (sorry southerners, just a nice change and I was raised in the South
). Either way, you know that man Clive Davis is just lurking around waiting for her!