American Idol Discussion Thread 5/22 -- SPOILERS INSIDE

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Simon is dressed up?!

What's he wearing?? Don't spare any adjectives.

I saw somewhere that there was going to be a Biography about the AI judges. Did anyone see that?

And who is wearing eye makeup? Chris?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

Simon is dressed up?!

What's he wearing?? Don't spare any adjectives.

I saw somewhere that there was going to be a Biography about the AI judges. Did anyone see that?

And who is wearing eye makeup? Chris?
Simon looked really good tonight, he had a white shirt on with a black coat, but I couldn't see his butt.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh and I forgot to mention, what was up with Jordon crying? I personally think she was trying to go for the sympathy vote. I know it's emotional, but give me a break. Didn't McPhee cry last year?

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Simon looked really good tonight, he had a white shirt on with a black coat, but I couldn't see his butt.
Oh....so he was wearing pants then.

I don't know about McP, but I used to cry when she sang.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't know if he had on pants or not, I was too busy looking at the top half of him

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yup - her singing just about brought me to tears too, but not for the same reason! It assaulted my eardrums!

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Yup - her singing just about brought me to tears too, but not for the same reason! It assaulted my eardrums!
That's what I meant! I couldn't stand the little princess.

techiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Oh and I forgot to mention, what was up with Jordon crying? I personally think she was trying to go for the sympathy vote. I know it's emotional, but give me a break. Didn't McPhee cry last year?
Are you kidding me? Come on! She was stressed out and emotional. I can't imagine going through all those weeks of stress and realizing you sang the last sang well and now it's over. Why do people think that when someone cries it's for sympathy?!

So the rumor has it that tonight, Aerosmith is performing. And possibly Britney Spears
She's been ho'ing it around and doing mini shows around as a comeback. I understand she looks fantastic but is only doing 10-15 minute shows and lipsynchs the whole show. Looooooser!

Dial Idol has Jordin in a blowout, so tonight won't be a surrpise. I voted til 1am for her. Blake started out good but the second song was boring - tho he sounded good and the third song was awful - even if he sang it well, it wasn't his style. but it was bad! Jordin was awesome on the third song - her style AND she sounded incredible!

I wonder why Blake wanted to go first - no one wants to go first! Seond is the key place in the final! Some people think he threw it on purpose so he wouldn't be tied into the AI contract - except for the tour. That is a possibility I guess. Either way he will do fine.

But I am just glad Jordin is going to win!!

Hopefully the show will be entertaining tonight!

techiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ooooooooo!! I heard Green Day is doing the finale!!! I hope so! That would be cool!

And all previous winners (even Kelly!) except for Fantasia will be performing.

And Melinda is performing with BeBe and CeCe Winans! That will rock!!

And Sanjaya is doing a duet with Joe Perry of Aerosmith to "You really got me" barf

TMZ has more info.

oh and Simon lovers... have you guys seen that video of Simon when he was younger, on that game show?? mmm mmmm MMMMM!!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by techiegirl

Are you kidding me? Come on! She was stressed out and emotional. I can't imagine going through all those weeks of stress and realizing you sang the last sang well and now it's over. Why do people think that when someone cries it's for sympathy?!

So the rumor has it that tonight, Aerosmith is performing. And possibly Britney Spears
She's been ho'ing it around and doing mini shows around as a comeback. I understand she looks fantastic but is only doing 10-15 minute shows and lipsynchs the whole show. Looooooser!

Dial Idol has Jordin in a blowout, so tonight won't be a surrpise. I voted til 1am for her. Blake started out good but the second song was boring - tho he sounded good and the third song was awful - even if he sang it well, it wasn't his style. but it was bad! Jordin was awesome on the third song - her style AND she sounded incredible!

I wonder why Blake wanted to go first - no one wants to go first! Seond is the key place in the final! Some people think he threw it on purpose so he wouldn't be tied into the AI contract - except for the tour. That is a possibility I guess. Either way he will do fine.

But I am just glad Jordin is going to win!!

Hopefully the show will be entertaining tonight!
I understand that, but she did it at the rehearsal AND at the show. It just is a personal pet peeve of mine when people are in competition. It just makes the person look bad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jodan is a very emotional girl.... I really don't think she's crying on purpose! If you think she was crying before..... WOW wait until tonight- I'm sure she'll be BAWLING!!!!