American Idol Discussion Thread 3/20 ** SPOILERS INSIDE**

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, I like Sanjaya! I think he's such a cutie.
But, I'm not voting for him though. He isn't that good of a singer but just something about him I like, I thought he put on a very good performance last night, so unlike what I expected from him. I'm not really that crazy about any of the guys though this year.

Jordin has been my favorite from the beginning, I hope she goes very far. LaKisha would be my second favorite. Melinda is an excellent singer but there's just something about her I'm not that crazy about.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisalee

Hey, I like Sanjaya! I think he's such a cutie.
But, I'm not voting for him though. He isn't that good of a singer but just something about him I like, I thought he put on a very good performance last night, so unlike what I expected from him. I'm not really that crazy about any of the guys though this year.

Jordin has been my favorite from the beginning, I hope she goes very far. LaKisha would be my second favorite. Melinda is an excellent singer but there's just something about her I'm not that crazy about.
Yeah I'll admit Sanjaya did "better" than he usually does. I was surprised to hear that he could sing with volume
But I just don't think he fits in the competition, and I can't believe now he gets to go on tour. i just don't see him getting any better. You either have it in you or you don't.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Well, at least you didn't vote for him. Good that you can see this is a SINGING contest.....
That's true. I never vote, I just enjoy watching it.