American Idol!! Anwar Gone!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm kind of sad Anwar is gone, he was my favorite.
I really like his voice.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rita

I'm kind of sad Anwar is gone, he was my favorite.
I really like his voice.
He did have a great voice and he seemed like a genuinely great person.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Yup...http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...l_scott_1.html This was all over the news a few weeks ago. I knew there was something I strongly detested about him from the start....guess my domestic violence radar was going off
That sucks. I was pulling for him b/c his father was mean and abusive to him. I guess violence begats violence

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really liked Anwar. I knew he wouldnt win,, I agree, he didnt connect enough with the audience, he just had that pure, natural vocal talent,,no gimmicks, but I guess you cant win that way.*sigh* I think Carrie will win, although I dont really want her to. I think she has talent, and a lot of it, I just dont really want to see her as the new AI. I like Bo a lot. I also think that Vonzell has a good voice and great energy, so I like her too, but a good voice probably wont be enough, it has to be great. I dont feel so hot about Constantine. Scott should definately have gone! Let's see, about Anthony; he is getting better. I dont think he will win but for some reason I really enjoy watching his performances.